Amunsen MIB1 Firmware

rdb

15 hours ago, TMinfidel said:

I would also like to jump on the bandwagon and request the link for the firmware, having just done my maps update. Thanks in advance!

15 hours ago, SM8475 said:

Please could you also send me a link to the firmware?  Thanks in advance

PMs sent

Done mine. Only a few things needed updating, and I was paranoid about the battery dying while it was doing it, so I did it with the engine running and drove around and it was fine. Not noticed anything especially different about it yet, though I did finally discover how to get the clock to show while the screen is off! Nice to have the latest (last?) firmware before they moved on to MIB2 though.

Just now, TMinfidel said:

Nice to have the latest (last?) firmware before they moved on to MIB2 though.

Agreed, but it's a shame the nav zoom level still defaults to Auto - I like it set it to fixed (50 yards) so I have to reset it every time I turn the ignition on which really annoys me.

3 minutes ago, SWBoy said:

Agreed, but it's a shame the nav zoom level still defaults to Auto - I like it set it to fixed (50 yards) so I have to reset it every time I turn the ignition on which really annoys me.

DERP, I haven't even checked the nav yet. Good point, best have a look!

48 minutes ago, Isleman said:

I am on hardware 041  and software 0435 .

Can somebody send me the link to the latest version please ?

Many thanks

PM Sent

Hi everyone, please with AKI’s new fw 0490, will in the device stay Czech language?

edit: yes, it will  :-)

Thaks a lot AKI everything ok

Edited by jazd_cz

Hi. Could somebody help me? I own OCTAVIA 3 2.0tdi with mib1, Amundsen and b / w maxidot. A friend played with VCDS and "accidentally" ticked traffic sign recognition installed. Now I have a constant warning of the Error Dynamic Road sign Display on ignition, even though everything is restored to the initial values. how do i cut it ??? Thanks in advance

DSC_1902.JPG

DSC_1903.JPG

9 hours ago, stuffi said:

Hi. Could somebody help me? I own OCTAVIA 3 2.0tdi with mib1, Amundsen and b / w maxidot. A friend played with VCDS and "accidentally" ticked traffic sign recognition installed. Now I have a constant warning of the Error Dynamic Road sign Display on ignition, even though everything is restored to the initial values. how do i cut it ??? Thanks in advance

I think you should read this topic.

Edited by Fri
simple edit

Hey guys, I'm also interested in the link to the latest firmware for the Amundsen MIB1 System (Octavia 3 Dec/14). Current version is 435.

Which language will be the new firmware? Is it set to my current language (german) or is it english, czech, etc. or can you choose it by yourself?

Do you have any error codes in your car memory after upgrading the firmware?

Many thanks in advance!

Greetings, Marshallyx

49 minutes ago, Marshallyx said:

Which language will be the new firmware? Is it set to my current language (german) or is it english, czech, etc. or can you choose it by yourself?

Do you have any error codes in your car memory after upgrading the firmware?

Many thanks in advance!

Greetings, Marshallyx

I sent you PM. Firmware is multilanguage, I had some errors during and after upgrade, but I cleaned them using VCDS tool.