Amunsen MIB1 Firmware

rdb

On 09/06/2023 at 17:22, varooom said:

I will send you update to 0490, the screen shown here is where you need to apply update.

Hello I see you have 490 firmware, can you send it also to me? :) hardware version is 040

• 4 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, PostieRM said:

Evening

Could I have the newest update to Amundsen, please?

Thanks

IMG_5012.jpeg

Unfortunately I think this thread may be dormant now as I’ve not had a reply or any luck getting a software update anywhere. 

if you find one, please let me know where you do. Thanks 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/11/2015 at 11:28, aki78 said:

Hi!
I would like to ask for a little help in mib 1 update. hardware number is 040 and current software is 0407
Could you help me, how can I update it and is it worth it?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, 

I was just wondering if some one could please send me a software update for the MIB 1, Part Number: 5E0035864A

Im wondering if this is the latest update or not. Can anyone tell me and if its not can anyone send the update link please and thank you.

IMG_20231106_125058_1.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dear Aki.
I hope you are doing well. I really want to update my Amundsen and add Ukrainian and Slovak. Please send me a link to download the file. I have the following device:

5E0 035874A

Hardware 041

Software 0475

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, danant79 said:

The site requires a username and password with no option to register 

It gives you the username on the left on desktop (doesn't show it on mobile though)

username is guest, password is also guest.

• 1 month later...

Good Morning All, I'm new here and I think i've identified my Amunsden correctly as an MIB1 but please advise if i'm wrong!

I've just moved company cars from an older skoda which had a bolero head unit. I liked it, it showed my bluetooth track information and the skip buttons on the steering wheel worked. On my 'new' skoda (2013 Octavia Mk 2 VRS) the system just says 'bluetooth audio' and the skip buttons don't work. I wonder if the firmware needs updating? I've included a picture of the info from the unit.

Part Number: 3T0035191A

Software Version: 0357

System Hardware version: H20

Is a firmware update a good plan? Does anyone have the firmware available they can share?

Thanks

Matt

IMG_0728.jpeg