Amunsen MIB1 Firmware

rdb

I suspect this is the same update that I'm waiting for my local dealer to install.

Apparently they have to order a CD, then transfer some files onto an SD card to do it....

I'm tempted to send them the link from here!

Not a good idea. ;)

What is your current HW/SW version?

Just installed this firmware. The first thing i noticed is the voice command speed. It seems much quicker in response than before. Will post more after running with it a few days. But so far so good.

Haven't done any vcds settings yet, will do them tommorow if i can find the time.

Thank you very much Aki78

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC One M8s met Tapatalk

Edited by dirkhaan

I just found out I have some codec installed in my amundsen, press menu button -> setup and scroll down to systeminformation

Media codec: 3

Media codec: N/A here... :S

Media codec: none on mine, but cannot believe it would be too difficult to load some??

Have done the update, now my Amundsen screen and buttons don't work  :sweat:

The radio still works and I can change channels etc from the steering wheel buttons, but no screen or buttons around it don't work. I don't have VCDS so didn't do that bit.

Help!! 

Edited by sjrainsford

I didn't do anmything with the VCDS either. Everything worked perfectly after the update.

Did you get the the end of the install proces?

Have you tryed to do the update once again? I know, might we hard without the display.

I didn't do anmything with the VCDS either. Everything worked perfectly after the update.

Did you get the the end of the install proces?

Have you tryed to do the update once again? I know, might we hard without the display.

I'd love to try the update again, but I can't do anything with it now.  I did notice that when you get the option to update all of the stuff, it didn't have yes next to all of them because they were already the latest version.  It's a company car, so oops!

Have done the update, now my Amundsen screen and buttons don't work  :sweat:

The radio still works and I can change channels etc from the steering wheel buttons, but no screen or buttons around it don't work. I don't have VCDS so didn't do that bit.

Help!!

PM sent

I don't have VCDS can this work without it? My car is out of warranty so trip to dealer is not really an option.

Edited by Croat

I don't have VCDS can this work without it? My car is out of warranty so trip to dealer is not really an option.

It seems that there's no problem without coding.

PM sent. :)