Rolling Road Meet - Any Interest ?

TangoDeltaSierra3

• 3 weeks later...

I'm still up for this as long as we have enough notice to arrange shifts.  RS Tuning suits me too as it's straight down the A64 from Scarborough and I've had a few cars on the rollers there over the years.  I might bring the Ignis and see how many of the 107 horses have escaped over the last 11 years, :D

• Like 1

Since the op hasn't been on here since December I've taken it upon myself to organise this hope no one minds, I've fired an email off to rstuning in Leeds, hopefully a weekend date near end of March is available, I'll let everyone know and I'll start another thread once things have been confirmed

• Like 2

Erm ive been on holiday 4 weeks excuse me for not wanting to sit on a computer when im on my vacation like.  It's all in hand so just hang fire while i await final details and it will not be £35 either!

No meantion that you were going away, just no activity for over a month since the original postings you can understand why I thought this was going nowhere. Fair play if your back now and on it, I'm sure I'm not the only one who gets frustrated on here of meets/shows etc and nothing ever comes of it.