dog guard, fabia estate 2015

hi guys,

there doesnt seem to be a skoda dog guard for this model.

any suggestions on one that fits nicely?

also, anyone seen transparent ones? i have never really liked seeing them in my rear view mirror. you would think someone would do a clear one maybe?

also looking at the child mirrors -the skoda ones seem pretty good. any others worth looking at?

cheers!

I have used the Saunders T94 I purchased for the Mk2 Skoda Fabia Estate belonging to my wife.  Having changed to a Mk3 Estate I found It fits  it perfectly and simply secures by one strap around each head restraint.  Hammered aluminium finish looks fine. Saunders web site (from which you can order direct) is -  www.saundersdirect.co.uk

Hope this helps.

hi guys,

there doesnt seem to be a skoda dog guard for this model.

any suggestions on one that fits nicely?

also, anyone seen transparent ones? i have never really liked seeing them in my rear view mirror. you would think someone would do a clear one maybe?

also looking at the child mirrors -the skoda ones seem pretty good. any others worth looking at?

cheers!

Hi,

I installed an original dog guard (P / N: 6V9 017 221) - I would not recommend doing it yourself. There must be drilled in both headlining and plastic panels.

Templates are included showing where to drill holes. Besides that you need a certain tool to secure the dogs grid.

It is no problem to remove / mounted it as you find necessary. However, the first time the tool is required.

I also have the mirror that you mention. It works fine and is applied directly to the glass.