Latest Infotainment version Bolero

Hi Aki78, 

Does this update is applicable to  Indian Models as well.

Mine is Bolero System and the car is manufactured in April 2014.

If Possible PM me please.

Thanks in advance.

:angel:

Details of device are as follows,

Manual Shows

Bolero

Infotainment anglicky 11.2013

5E0 012 720EC

System Information as per Car's Display

Device Part No. 5E0035819A

Hardware:040

Software:0421

Media Codec:N/A

My car was in for a service earlier in the week (Bolero MIB2 unit), they updated firmware from 0421 to 0425.

Would anyone know what issues were fixed in 0425?

Edited by GAFF

• 2 weeks later...

My car was in for a service earlier in the week (Bolero MIB2 unit), they updated firmware from 0421 to 0425.

Would anyone know what issues were fixed in 0425?

Not sure what version I'm on but the car got a software update at its service a couple of weeks ago to fix a bolero problem. Intermittently the screen would go blank. Everything worked including the touchscreen. Just couldn't see anything. Fix till then had been to switch off and remove key from ignition. Then restart as normal and everything was OK. Weird. Garage said they had had a few with this problem and there were a number of software updates due one of which would fix it. Seems it wouldn't always be the same fix for all. Anyway since then it has not happened again - yet! This post probably puts the jinx on things!!

• 5 weeks later...

What is the latest version on the Amundsen? I have the 0475, but since april, my dealer said Skoda is working with new software. I see 00sneider is asking for version 0486 - is this for Amundsen? And if - what fixes are on this update? :)

• 2 weeks later...