New Forest BBQ 2016 19-22 Aug

@Lee

OK, may I suggest we have some form of structure / organisation / meeting point / schedule?

So far, in terms of venue I have:

Plough Inn

Very Expensive BnB, the one across the road from the Plough - group1rs+1, Beryl's Chief pilot

Red Shoot Camping Site

Hurst View Camping

Hotel - sharkrider

B&b right in the middle of the new forest - sharkrider

sharkrider, I guess the hotel is the same as the BnB? :p

I'm coming on Saturday only. One little piggy suggested that the plan was a drive saturday afternoon with a BBQ later afternoon / evening. Sunday was just more BBQ.

I can be there early afternoon, but if we are planning a drive, it would be good to determine a route, a meeting point and start time. Otherwise I can see us all turning up at the New Forest and having our own BBQs and drives LOL!

Rollcall:

• Lee01
  • Hyphons
  • ToxicFrog
  • sharkrider & black & white (possible)
  • Outofthi5world
  • chrisgreen
  • jars
  • gilly & wibble
  • APD007 (+ maybe others) (possible).
  • MissPiggy + variety of cakes
  • Xavier - Saturday only
  • Like 3

Pi55ing it down at the moment on the sunny south coast and the forecast for tomorrow is pretty dire

post-73816-0-78926200-1471599198_thumb.png

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/public/weather/warnings/#?tab=warnings&regionName=se&fcTime=1471647600

I'm heading to the campsite at 4pm but if anyone fancies a BBQ then I'd suggest sunday at the campsite.