GTI INTERNATIONAL -July 9th-10th 2016 (Shakespeare County Raceway - Last one at this venue).

swordstoke

Only two of us on the club stand?? is this right? if there is anyone else who has booked please say and the will add you to the stand.  I will need to know by the end of Monday please.

Thanks

GTI International 2016 - 9th/10th July Shakespeare County Raceway CV37 8LL

VW Group Track Day 2016: August 13 at Castle Combe Race Circuit SN14 7EY

Audi Driver International 2016: October 15 at Castle Combe Race Circuit SN14 7EY

Here is the final list for club members.

If there is anyone missing from your list that has bought tickets but forgot to add club name, can you let me know by Tuesday 12noon, so I can get passes out to them.

Scott Eversfield BRISKODA   Tony Morris BRISKODA-SUN  

Thanks

Sally 

Okay, did you book the club stand? what i'll do is wait for any more replies then contact her and advise who is coming on what days.

Scott Eversfield Sat/Sun

Tony Morris Sun

Trevor  Sun

Only two of us on the club stand?? is this right? if there is anyone else who has booked please say and the will add you to the stand.  I will need to know by the end of Monday please.

Thanks

GTI International 2016 - 9th/10th July Shakespeare County Raceway CV37 8LL

VW Group Track Day 2016: August 13 at Castle Combe Race Circuit SN14 7EY

Audi Driver International 2016: October 15 at Castle Combe Race Circuit SN14 7EY

Here is the final list for club members.

If there is anyone missing from your list that has bought tickets but forgot to add club name, can you let me know by Tuesday 12noon, so I can get passes out to them.

Scott Eversfield BRISKODA   Tony Morris BRISKODA-SUN  

Thanks

Sally 

Only just picked this up. I booked on the first day they were available and have a pass with Briskoda printed on it.(Anyone else have one?) No idea why this information hasn't filtered through to Sally other than Autometrix have used a third party company to handle the ticket distribution. Plot thickens methinks! I'm up for sunday!

I've just got my tickets today and they gave me a club display hanger so I know it's late the day can I jump in please

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Hi all 

Can those of you that have your club stand tickets add yourself to the list below, with your full name (or PM me if your prefer) so I can have a word with Sally

Scott Eversfield Sat/Sun

Tony Morris Sunday

Trevor ?? Sunday

Can't believe didn't notice this before. Was looking for something about GTI but beem looking in wrong section...duh!

Will be attending on saturday...maybe sunday too

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

If you want a stand pass, contact Swordstroke (if it hasn't been taken already)

• Like 1

Hi all

Can those of you that have your club stand tickets add yourself to the list below, with your full name (or PM me if your prefer) so I can have a word with Sally

Scott Eversfield Sat/Sun

Tony Morris Sunday

Trevor ?? Sunday

Graham heath

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Thanks to Swordstoke I will now be part of the club stand. Hope the weather is better than last year.

Weather was awful last year. Was waitng too long to get on track. Eventually everyone gave up.

Only last hour did they open it back up again.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk