Wind deflectors

FrontBackSide2Side

Has anyone fitted wind deflectors to the front doors of their citigo?

I'm a bit disappointed that they don't do OEM deflectors so I'm thinking about getting the Heko ones, I've had them on other cars and have been pleased with them.

Anyone got any experiences?

Has anyone fitted wind deflectors to the front doors of their citigo?

I'm a bit disappointed that they don't do OEM deflectors so I'm thinking about getting the Heko ones, I've had them on other cars and have been pleased with them.

Anyone got any experiences?

Skoda do OEM Wind Deflectors for the Citigo. My dealer had the part in stock and offered to fit them for me. 

I, however, chose to get the Heko ones as they are less 'clumpy' looking; much narrow and neater looking. 

Photo fitted. (Excuse editing, it was the latest saved photo that shows the wind deflectors). They had no fitting clips, simply lowered the windows, removed the adhesive tape, plugged them into the rubber window surround in the right place, then left the window up for 12 hours to let it bond properly. Never had any issue with them in - near as damn it - 2 years. 

11834698_1222206644472172_37557657225369

Ah right, I didn't think they did them as they aren't listed in the accessories brochure whereas they are for the other models.

The heko ones look good on your car and mine is similar to yours (white Monte Carlo) so thanks for the picture. I wouldn't mind seeing the OEM ones before I buy though.

I used clips on mine. So easy to put them in it seemed silly not too

I used clips as well, better to be safe than sorry.. you wouldn't want to be doing 70 odd down a Motorway when one comes loose because you didn't use the additional clips.. had mine in now for I think 2ish years?

I've had my car up to 115mph and they remained attached hahahaha

Thats impressive, best I've had is 105 downhill on the autobahn, GPS confirmed :). Maybe the 16 inch wheels on mine slow it down a little hahaha!

I used clips as well, better to be safe than sorry.. you wouldn't want to be doing 70 odd down a Motorway when one comes loose because you didn't use the additional clips.. had mine in now for I think 2ish years?

I've maxed it, and they stay in fine with sticky pad. Never had a problem. Done 27,000 miles - mostly motorway driving - and never loosened. :-)

Thats impressive, best I've had is 105 downhill on the autobahn, GPS confirmed :). Maybe the 16 inch wheels on mine slow it down a little hahaha!

Was very long down hill, 115 was speedo reading, think the GPS was around 105.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Administrators

I've been a bit of a chump... ordered some and didn't pick up I was on the 5door version. << thats the chump bit.

If anyone is interested in a pair of 5 door fitment wind deflectors let me know. I was going to do a review on them, but somehow I don't think they'll fit properly.

If you're in freedom, just cover my postage.

Off to order some 3 door ones ;)

• Like 1

I've been a bit of a chump... ordered some and didn't pick up I was on the 5door version. << thats the chump bit.

If anyone is interested in a pair of 5 door fitment wind deflectors let me know. I was going to do a review on them, but somehow I don't think they'll fit properly.

If you're in freedom, just cover my postage.

Off to order some 3 door ones ;)

Dad is hopefully buying a 5 door so I'll take have them if no other takers