EZ Car Care

KarlvRS1991

In the end i never got to try Bouncer's D&D; so i cant compare James...sorry.

The EZ Gloss Boss was a doddle to apply and the slickness was noticeable.

It may be too early to tell - but the R36 has been the daily driver all week and still looks great - so its repelling dirt well :thumbup:

The R36 seemed to be beading very well still from the weekends application of Deflector sheild & Gloss Boss! [emoji106] [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Nice results with EZ GTR - i literally had 2 spots of tar to go at on the last R36 detail but it removed them with ease.

The Deflector shield beading has been impressive; and quite a few people have asked what sealant/wax was on there.

A bit flatter on beads today though - mainly due to the winds last night and i suspect a fair amount of surface dust and debris. :x

• Like 1

Nice results with EZ TGR - i literally had 2 spots of tar to go at on the last R36 detail but it removed them with ease.

The Deflector shield beading has been impressive; and quite a few people have asked what sealant/wax was on there.

A bit flatter on beads today though - mainly due to the winds last night and i suspect a fair amount of surface dust and debris. :x

GTR is impressive! Made really light work on the white paintwork!

The beading on the vRS is looking a little shabby but it's filthy so that will explain it haha!

• Like 1

I helped Stephen (Samuir1974) out yesterday on detailing a C63 AMG for a friend. Trying products we had already used on our own vehicles to see how it would fair on the pearl white paintwork.

Cracked on with the wash & Decon & then began deciding on protection.

EZ Granite, Ultra Paint Sealant was the choice before a wax. Smells fantastic, comes in a liquid form. Instructs to layer on with even coverage in small circles.. I don't usually do small circles as it's a kind of no no for me. So I applied in straight lines left to right & up & down to ensure even coverage.

Left to cure for a few minutes panel by panel & buffed off with a 500 GSM CarPro Boa. Buffs off with ease. One of the easiest paint sealants I have come across to date.

Leaving some seriously slick paintwork & great gloss levels.

Well worth a try, I will be ordering some and using it in my summer prep for sure!

Thanks for reading.

Karl.f4f01ea8517342252696aebc0051319a.jpg

7ba6ca78a0da8cfa4732abe439663000.jpg

Edited by KarlvRS1991
  • Like 3

I helped Stephen (Samuir1974) out yesterday on detailing a C63 AMG for a friend. Trying products we had already used on our own vehicles to see how it would fair on the pearl white paintwork.

Cracked on with the wash & Decon & then began deciding on protection.

EZ Granite, Ultra Paint Sealant was the choice before a wax. Smells fantastic, comes in a liquid form. Instructs to layer on with even coverage in small circles.. I don't usually do small circles as it's a kind of no no for me. So I applied in straight lines left to right & up & down to ensure even coverage.

Left to cure for a few minutes panel by panel & buffed off with a 500 GSM CarPro Boa. Buffs off with ease. One of the easiest paint sealants I have come across to date.

Leaving some seriously slick paintwork & great gloss levels.

Well worth a try, I will be ordering some and using it in my summer prep for sure!

Thanks for reading.

Karl.f4f01ea8517342252696aebc0051319a.jpg

7ba6ca78a0da8cfa4732abe439663000.jpg

Thanks for the mini-review Karl - and posting up your pictures. :thumbup:

I think next time i want to try applying this via DA as well - see if its a quick and easy sealant.

I only have the small 250ml bottle which was on sale a while back;

but i see the 500ml bottle is reduced on his eBay shop at the moment.

Link - if interested...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/EZ-Car-Care-Granite-Ultra-Hybrid-Paint-Sealant-500ml-High-Gloss-Protection-/152003965322?hash=item236424718a:g:aRoAAOSwwpdW2bsD

Just looking forward to the rain now and the beadage.... :happy:;)

• Like 1

Thanks for the mini-review Karl - and posting up your pictures.[emoji106]

I think next time i want to try applying this via DA as well - see if its a quick and easy sealant.

I only have the small 250ml bottle which was on sale a while back;

but i see the 500ml bottle is reduced on his eBay shop at the moment.

Link - if interested...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/EZ-Car-Care-Granite-Ultra-Hybrid-Paint-Sealant-500ml-High-Gloss-Protection-/152003965322?hash=item236424718a:g:aRoAAOSwwpdW2bsD

Just looking forward to the rain now and the beadage.... :happy:;)

I think when I get round to doing the Fabia I'll apply it via DA so I'll add to this review when I do. Be an interesting test that's for sure!

Thanks for the link, I'll check that out!

Be sure to post some pictures of the beading!.;)

• Like 1

I think when I get round to doing the Fabia I'll apply it via DA so I'll add to this review when I do. Be an interesting test that's for sure!

Thanks for the link, I'll check that out!

Be sure to post some pictures of the beading!. ;)

Nice one - looking forward to that, as i think i'll use it on the .:R36 summer detail too.

Although the .:R36 needs a really good polishing back before that stage....

I'm looking forward to the beads but less so trying to photograph them.... not on white! :no:

• Like 1

Looking on the EZ website today - spotted a couple of new additions....

Nice little wheel cleaning kit...

http://ezcarcare.co.uk/detailing-kits/ez-car-care-wheel-cleaning-kit-viper-dilution-bottle-with-hd-trigger-wheel-brush.html

Plus the Hybrid sealant is on offer at a GB price for 500ml (not sure if this is linked to Detailing World);

but its 500ml for the price of 250ml in the offer - may be useful to someone:-

http://ezcarcare.co.uk/granite-ultra-hybrid-paint-sealant-500ml-group-buy.html

• Like 2

Looking on the EZ website today - spotted a couple of new additions....

Nice little wheel cleaning kit...

http://ezcarcare.co.uk/detailing-kits/ez-car-care-wheel-cleaning-kit-viper-dilution-bottle-with-hd-trigger-wheel-brush.html

Plus the Hybrid sealant is on offer at a GB price for 500ml (not sure if this is linked to Detailing World);

but its 500ml for the price of 250ml in the offer - may be useful to someone:-

http://ezcarcare.co.uk/granite-ultra-hybrid-paint-sealant-500ml-group-buy.html

Thanks for the update buddy!
  • Like 1

I used the wheel sealant this weekend and so far so good, very easy to apply I just spayed onto a little foam pad and wiped over then buffed off with a micro fibre.

2 coats applied so I'll now just have to wait to see how durable it is.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I also got that above. Had a quick go with the quick detailer, gave a nice finish.

I'm also looking forward to trying out the EZ products, I'm actually thinking to just wash the car today just for the sake of trying the EZ products but my neighbours think I'm crazy as it is, as they see me outside nearly every weekend cleaning the car  :D what to do! 

• Like 1

I'm also looking forward to trying out the EZ products, I'm actually thinking to just wash the car today just for the sake of trying the EZ products but my neighbours think I'm crazy as it is, as they see me outside nearly every weekend cleaning the car :D what to do!

Haha.... I know the feeling! Crack on... :)

• Like 1

Working through the EZ kit i last purchased..... i decided to try the Gecko Hydrophobic glass sealant.

As the .:R36 was out and about taxi'ing the kids - the outside house windows were the test area last weekend.

I must admit - very easy to use, non-smear - now about a week on..... minimal deposits on the glass; still looking great.

Bodes well as a good products to repel water and dirt i would say. :thumbup:

Came as part of the Detailing kit purchased last month.....

da-gb.jpg

• Like 2

Working through the EZ kit i last purchased..... i decided to try the Gecko Hydrophobic glass sealant.

As the .:R36 was out and about taxi'ing the kids - the outside house windows were the test area last weekend.

I must admit - very easy to use, non-smear - now about a week on..... minimal deposits on the glass; still looking great.

Bodes well as a good products to repel water and dirt i would say.[emoji106]

Came as part of the Detailing kit purchased last month.....

da-gb.jpg

Great idea! When you mentioned it yesterday it got me thinking... me and the missus haven't yet sorted a window cleaner so I might just do them myself.. Gecko it is!

• Like 1

Great idea! When you mentioned it yesterday it got me thinking... me and the missus haven't yet sorted a window cleaner so I might just do them myself.. Gecko it is!

hehehe - Gecko on the glass, and BSD on the UPVC frames and sills..... works a treat! :rofl:

• Like 1

Haha jesus! You'll have me ceramic coating the brick work next! ;)

LOL...talking of which... i think EZ have some ceramic coatings due soon too!

Not sure if they are custom, rebrand or hybrid with A N Other....

I've been trying to get some samples to test as soon as they are out for review...  :thumbup:

• Like 1

Took Ste's advice with using the defender sprayed onto a MF last week with gloss boss to finish.

Had to use a JW at the petrol station thanks to a tractor throwing mud all over car. All I can say is wow. The beading and hydrophobic properties of them both together is amazing. Would have taken a photo but was mud to watch out for. It has also helped to take the top layer of crud off

Edit: no brush went near the car just water!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S7

Edited by J306TD
  • Like 1

Took Ste's advice with using the defender sprayed onto a MF last week with gloss boss to finish.

Had to use a JW at the petrol station thanks to a tractor throwing mud all over car. All I can say is wow. The beading and hydrophobic properties of them both together is amazing. Would have taken a photo but was mud to watch out for. It has also helped to take the top layer of crud off

Edit: no brush went near the car just water!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S7

Nice one James. Glad it's performing well for you.

4+weeks on my car and it's still giving great results. :)

I also managed to claim another 500ml bottle in the eBay sale.

I'd also recommend looking out for Granite sealant in the clearance sale.... An easy to use base sealant I've only tested but plan to get it on the R36 soon.