Coops S3 Combi - 150 DSG SE-L

Ah, they look lower from the pics. It does look well. 

Cheers fella, am really really pleased with it.

As with my S2, didn't even test drive one, only sat in one for less than 10 minutes.

White looks fantastic when clean...

There was a white hatch outside White Dove in Cardiff when I was down there a few weeks ago having my car serviced. It was stinking, but still looked good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

To be honest it was probably my second preference and I do like.

The weathers been rubbish since I got it at the beginning of last month so I don't think I've seen it in sunshine yet.

My last three cars have all been silver so I did want a change, although I'm loving the Coops red estate !

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

It really reminds me of my first car- Mk2 Fiesta in rosso red! Loved that car :-)

just scouring the thread. My dad had a knackered old white maestro. We drove out one day and ended up at meteor ford in brum and dumped the car and jumped into a brand new xr2 in Rosso red. Oh my days. Dad drove that like a hooligan

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

There's a service campaign for the windscreen washer defect also. Mine went in before Christmas and I reported poor performance for the driver's side jet. Having a quick look at the technical note, it seems there is a one way valve that gets removed from the tubing and this restores the pressure, or something along those lines. Maybe not a good fan spray like you've adopted but I'm satisfied.

Edited by Leeboy

There's a service campaign for the windscreen washer defect also. Mine went in before Christmas and I reported poor performance for the driver's side jet. Having a quick look at the technical note, it seems there is a one way valve that gets removed from the tubing and this restores the pressure, or something along those lines. Maybe not a good fan spray like you've adopted but I'm satisfied.

They did do the door trim campaign for me whilst in

• 1 month later...

Had a new windscreen a few weeks back thanks to a huge flying rock. 

Now today got another chip in the screen, just left of centre.

Re-applied Aquapel to the screen now the weather has improved, couldn't apply as it was too cold!

Wheel refurb done.

Tyres still good with about 3.4mm on fronts, 33k miles done on them so holding up well.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Coops said:

The new windscreen I had fitted now needs to be replaced - it's de-laminating in the top passenger corner!

That is really rubbish luck, is it an OEM one or a pattern?

Coops...... good luck with getting windscreen fixed. I recall your old white car. Looked smart when I saw it to pass over the boot mat you'd bought from me (Petrol Blue mk11). Ive now got a Red mk111 too, but a 220TSi. I got it just before red was deleted!

11 hours ago, Prykey said:

Not sure to be honest, I suspect OEM one through National Windscreens.

10 hours ago, 100andthirty said:

Coops...... good luck with getting windscreen fixed. I recall your old white car. Looked smart when I saw it to pass over the boot mat you'd bought from me (Petrol Blue mk11). Ive now got a Red mk111 too, but a 220TSi. I got it just before red was deleted!

Thanks. I'm still using that boot mat now, fits a treat in the Mk3.

38 minutes ago, Coops said:

Not sure to be honest, I suspect OEM one through National Windscreens.

A friend of mine refused 3 pattern windscreens that were brought to be fitted to his BMW Z4 because all of them were scratched, it looked to be a manufacturing issue!

22 hours ago, Prykey said:

It will be a pattern national windscreens will not buy from dealer as too expensive

Unless you ask specifically for dealer part then the extra cost is passed on to you to pay

56 minutes ago, Windscreenman said:

It will be a pattern national windscreens will not buy from dealer as too expensive

Unless you ask specifically for dealer part then the extra cost is passed on to you to pay

It'll be whatever the lease company want, so the cheapest.  £290 I think it was.

Replacement windscreen fitted this morning - let's see how long this one lasts.

Also pranged the car! Well not me, someone else whilst it was parked. That's twice now. Front O/S - bonnet, bumper and nudged the headlight.