ColinD

Still searching for the best deal on a brand new ŠKODA?

Tom_vRS    157

To confirm, the email address is: quotes @ briskoda.net

:)

I hope this works out Colin, sounds like the start of something really good.

ColinD    4,185

As above, we can't beat everyone, some prices no-one can figure out quite how they are doing it! 

We can and will try to match (better) carwow and alike quotes. Vehicles can be delivered or collected. All will be fuelled 4/4's and mats provided if not standard.

More info to follow as we develop the how we do it bit. 

bmjb99    17

Don't know if I'm the first (or just the first to post about it), but I have just used this pilot scheme to order a brand new Citigo.  Now just got to wait two to three months for it to be built and delivered.

The price was lower than the best Carwow quote I had by several hundred pounds before adding the extras that are thrown in without having to haggle for them (mats and fuel etc.).

Also at the moment it worked out better value to finance it with the 2.9% offer as the dealer contribution to the deposit and servicing deal is worth more than the interest I'm paying on the PCP (obviously this may not be the same for everyone).

I will report back again when I get the car but so far the experience has been positive and thanks are due to Colin for acting as intermediary during the initial phase.

• Like 2

g6zru    703

Excellent idea Colin. I'm in the middle of deciding what spec I want/need for my next Yeti so will use the system very soon.

Fred

ColinD    4,185

Updates: Still going!

Over the next few days you can also take advantage of SKODA's promo, so 0% APR offers, £500+ towards your deposit and £750 of fuel.

Simply work out which car you're after. Open your email client and compose an email to quotes@briskoda.net then add something like this:

Model: Octavia

Body: Estate

Trim:  SE

Engine: 2.0TDI

Transmission: Manual

Colour: Red, Blue

Options / Extras: Heated front seats

Press send.

I'll get back to you ASAP a cash / finance price. If the figures sound great ( they should ) then I'll pass you the contact details to discuss/order. Easy, no fuss, no cost, saving you money.

composite.jpg

http://www.skoda.co.uk/finance/finance-offers/pages/default.aspx

• Like 1

bmjb99    17

Don't know if I'm the first (or just the first to post about it), but I have just used this pilot scheme to order a brand new Citigo.  Now just got to wait two to three months for it to be built and delivered.

The price was lower than the best Carwow quote I had by several hundred pounds before adding the extras that are thrown in without having to haggle for them (mats and fuel etc.).

Also at the moment it worked out better value to finance it with the 2.9% offer as the dealer contribution to the deposit and servicing deal is worth more than the interest I'm paying on the PCP (obviously this may not be the same for everyone).

I will report back again when I get the car but so far the experience has been positive and thanks are due to Colin for acting as intermediary during the initial phase.

So, the update as promised.  I collected the car yesterday and drove it home, I'm still getting the hang of some of the new functionality (why does the PID ask me to look at the screen but not tell me what I'm supposed to be looking at?) but was very happy with the overall purchasing process; it felt a bit weird buying remotely, doing everything by phone and e-mail until the actual collection, but it all went smoothly and the dealers couldn't have been more helpful.

I think I got a good deal at the time and would recommend anyone else thinking of buying should contact Colin for a Briskoda quote (especially anyone thinking of buying in the next week as that £750 fuel when buying on finance probably makes it a no-brainer).

• Like 2

ColinD    4,185

As an update.

A beta application was released enabling you to get prices for the base model & paint. Options are a nightmare presently with the public skoda build tool differing from order systems  :)

https://cars.briskoda.net

Beta application- working with a dealer to provide quotes, try it, like it, drive it :) Leave any feedback

ColinD    4,185

Now updated the prices for Yeti and Superb. I think they are all right :D

There are over 240 combinations of the various models on paint and trim alone... I skipped a few too!

Options, e.g. heated front seats or rear view camera, are not listed yet. That is a development task for August.

Anything you spot out of kilter, please do let me know.

Great discounts, full tank of fuel and mats too, with optional trailer delivery. By latest comments, better than other online tools. Got to be worth a look as it's free and takes < 10mins :)

BCUK    1

Just tried this beta website and seems good so far. Got a reply fairly promptly from the dealer, definitely better quote than our local dealer was offering currently!

Provided the salesman with the relevant details (add-ons, deposit and duration for PCP), now just waiting for a response, hopefully tomorrow!

ColinD    4,185

Just tried this beta website and seems good so far. Got a reply fairly promptly from the dealer, definitely better quote than our local dealer was offering currently!

Provided the salesman with the relevant details (add-ons, deposit and duration for PCP), now just waiting for a response, hopefully tomorrow!

Great to hear. Please do let me know your thoughts colin@briskoda.net, anything at all to help the next person :)

Don't forget, it's also fully fueled, that's a few more ££ there ;) Also an amazon( or equiv ) voucher from me after you've collected it :)

ColinD    4,185

Now updated to cover the Superb Sportline, Octavia Sport and Technology.

Good luck picking the car, with the model line up as it is and colours, there are over 270 combinations... maybe I should build a colour picker first, then pick the car :)

All feedback warmly taken and acted upon :)

Freakcrab    51

I'm considering a Fabia Monte Carlo Estate but I don't see the 1.4 TDI 105PS as an option.

Have Skoda removed that engine/trim combination?

• Like 1

Forester    3

Have used this to order a new Octavia 4x4. Discount was significant over the three nearest dealers to me. Delivery due late October/early November. Will update on the experience but looking good so far.

• Like 1

ColinD    4,185

I'm considering a Fabia Monte Carlo Estate but I don't see the 1.4 TDI 105PS as an option.

Have Skoda removed that engine/trim combination?

HI,

I may of missed it. I did. I'll go and add it in now.

• Like 1

threadbear    130

This service is certainly worth a go. I have been trawling around looking for my ideal nearly new Fabia estate with no luck. So this service maybe the answer. 

• Like 1

ColinD    4,185

An additional 1k off ( after initial discounts ) is now being applied over most of the range by our dealer partners :) ... handy if you're ordering a new car soon ;)

Citigo's it is not available I'm afraid.

Forester    3

Have used this to order a new Octavia 4x4. Discount was significant over the three nearest dealers to me. Delivery due late October/early November. Will update on the experience but looking good so far.

Well, the car arrived with no fuss, delivered on time and to spec with no issues other than a very minor paperwork glitch which is being really picky about the process. Completely happy with this and thanks to Briskoda for setting this programme up. Would recommend it to anyone looking to buy a new car.

• Like 1