Paddle shifters

I took my car with all the options except the alarm and progressive steering. I really don't use the paddles a lot but its a nice to have, I think I would trade it in for the progressive steering though if I could make the choice now.

I'm not sure progressive steering is available in the UK on the Superb Mk3. I didn't like it too much when I had a Golf GTD on demo. Would get used to it.

Edited by rtj70

19 minutes ago, rtj70 said:

I'm not sure progressive steering is available in the UK on the Superb Mk3. I didn't like it too much when I had a Golf GTD on demo. Would get used to it.

That's weird that they don't give all the options in the UK. I would think it would be more money for them if they gave all the options available. Never tried the progressive steering though, probably another useless option though :)

• 1 month later...
On 2/21/2016 at 12:04, philpix said:

Sorry if this has been asked earlier...I'm new to paddle shifters. Are they worth adding to my order?

Short answer is yes, YES, YES, YEEEES!!!!

• Like 2