OBDeleven

Ok guys I got mine, turned on some features. But after playing a bit with it I got a "low battery" warning. :sadsmile: I mentioned this in my review.

But if I don't drive the car for a day and sit in it I get a warning again for battery.
I had battery replaced year ago, its still in warranty, I will go and ask them to mesure charg and ask to recharg it. When I check status in maxi dot it's SOC 80%.

Before I played with OBDeleven I was on service battery was ok. Anyone else had this problem?

I know the Octavia uses a energy reclamation technique where it only uses the alternator on braking in your normal driving cycle if the battery gets too flat it kicks in and charges it but it leaves the battery at not full charge so it can utilise this technique to improve your fuel ecconomy 

I think the good practice when faffing about with OBDeleven is to:

- turn off headlights

- turn off air-conditioning

- turn off radio

These are the biggest consumers while ignition is on

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

has anyone found how to change the VAQ diff settings on the mk3 octy? I've found where change it yet security code is  rather large slection to which i do not wish to guess at. 

Hey all!

I am having giveaway on my channel, 5% discount on OBDeleven device. For more and how to get the discount watch the video. Thanks! :)

*Promo code is limited to first 50! So if you are interested hurry up! ;) 

Edited by Croat

• 2 weeks later...

I just activated high beam assist and high beam memory via app in odb 11.

it worked fine.

But now it seems that the pdc sensor in the back are deactivated, only the front sensor are working, pdc is as well not starting when setting the gear to r in dsg.

if i use the button the display goes on and gets information from the front sensors but not from the back sensor.

any idea where to activate again

On 3/20/2018 at 13:16, wyx087 said:

Original instruction:

1. Go to [09] Central Electronics

2. STG access permissions -> Function 16

3. Enter access code 31347

4. Go to adaptation channels (Function 10)

5. Select channel 1 - Select "Number of operations front windsceen wiper washer per SRA activation" (in German - Frontscheib

My OBDeleven steps

1. Go to Central Electronics

2. Press Adaptation

3. Search for "wiper" and press "Windscreen wiper" (IIRC or something similar)

4. Then find Number of operations front windsceen wiper washer per SRA activation

.....Do changes

6. On clicking apply tick, it asks for access code.

"Adaptation channel Function 10" doesn't exist in OBDeleven, it exist as "Windscreen wiper" under adaptations.

This is while using the latest 0.9.2.2 app, might be different in earlier versions though.

Has anyone found these settings for the MY2018 Octavia? I want to add delay on the headlight washer, but cannot find the Adaptions for the channel with OBDeleven. I can only disable it via the one click app.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi! Me and my friend bought a pair of OBDeleven's. He's got an 2018 Scout, and we want the whiskers to blink in paralell to the turn signal. I got like that on my Superb and it looks awsome. Anyone knows how to do this?

When i tried the same settings as my Superb got, it only worked on the warninglights and not on the turnsignal.

• 1 year later...

Hi All

I have a Skoda Octavia 2014 SE TDi. My cd player broke and I managed to get a model that was pretty close but not exact. I lost my reversing camera but was a lot cheaper than getting a whole new system. My TPMS light then came on a month later and I found out that I couldn't turn it off through the touch screen (something else I lost). I had to take it to a garage to get the light turned off via the software before I had the MOT (apparently it's a fail).

Anyway I bought the ODB Eleven hoping that I would be able to turn or reset the TPMS indicator. I went to Control Units - Brakes - Basic Settings - Reset Tire pressure monitoring display warnings. I get a "not active" message. There also appears a "Routine Control Option" with "00-FF" which appears under the not active message. I have no idea to update the TPMS

Any help would be appreciated

• 1 year later...

Hi guys. I own a favelift octavia 2018 with led headlights. Can anyone explain how can i put them in service mode so i can lower the right one? The beam goes a few degrees up, and on a highway or when you are outside of the city, i think it bothers the other drivers. Thanks for your answers. Obdeleven pro

• 2 years later...

Hi Guys, 

I am a new to the forum but have spent hours reading stuff since purchasing a car a few days ago.

In fact spent more Time sat on the driveway that I have driven it.

I have a 67 plate Octavia vrs 230. It has full led lights front and rear and led fogs.

I have an old vcds hex+can cable and a new obdeleven pro.

I have been playing with things for a while and managed to do the following so far. 

1. Boot lock delay

2. Eye lashes on drl

3. TSR

4. HBA

5. Chirp on lock/unlock

6. Throttle mod - direct (didn't bother with audi mod)

7. Fuel replenish on dash

8. Lap timer

9. Dipping passenger Mirror

10. Fan level display on auto mode

11. Off road screen.

I am not quite sure how I did all these but followed various instructions on net and youtube. 

Now the ones I have had issues with are:

12. Led fog cornering lights. -  For this I tried every set of instructions I could find with no luck. In the end I used the obdeleven built in app for it and it worked first time. Still keen to know the true instructions for coding/adaption if anyone can help.

13. HBA MEMORY. - Can't find the setting for reset to deactivate it. Doesn't appear to be where instructions suggest.

14. Flash to pass for led fog lights - Tried all instructions to no avail. Coded different sections, I.e 12,13, 8, 9, 16, 17. None seem to work. Not sure if my fogs are under a different number. I'm still learning but possibly looks like they could be lichtfunktion A2 and A3. I have added lichthupe generlle to them with no luck.

Still need instructions for:

15. Emergency brake light flash under heavy braking (unless auto as per most cars)

16. Cornering light come on with indicator

27. Auto daylight saving time

18. Headlamp washer delay (2 second hold and or number of washes before activates

19. Virtual subwoofer (increased bass)

20. Wipers to park on ignition off

21. Twin reverse lights

22. Twin rear fogs

23. Hba activation/deactivate speeds

24. Cornering fog speeds

25. Comfort signal from 3 to 5. Did this but didn't take. People suggest reset factory settings in car. But not sure how.

A big first post I know but hoping with the help of some experienced members, I'll be able to work my easy through the list 

Thanks in advance, any help will.be much appreciated 

Stuart