OBDeleven

Hello to the community, I've been a lurker on this forum so far, but I felt I needed to share my experience with this OBDEleven dongle + app (PRO license).

My Octavia is a MY16 Estate with MIB2 Bolero and everything works like a charm. So far I've enabled the below:

- cornering fogs

- both rear fog lights

- needle staging

- hill hold assist timing

- change comfort lane change indicator flashes

- Automatic DST

- Deactivate AM band

For 55 Euros the price is unbeatable and unless you need the extended capabilities offered by VCDS you get 95% of the functionalities for a fraction of the price.

For any android phone/tablet owner this should be a no brainer.

What is Automatic DST?

• Like 1

Apart from this year, when it didnt for mine annoyingly. Anyone else have that this year?

(also, is this not standard? I have it on mine-basic Bolero)

I'd only had my VRS for a week and was disappointed it didn't change itself as my previous Leon did. Took me 10 seconds to sort by my setting time and date to be GPS controlled.

Quick one, I have set the passenger mirror to dip on selecting reverse. It only dips very slightly though. Is there a way to set how low it dips? There was on my FR.

MY16 VRS, no memory seats or mirrors.

I had a look in controller 5f - there is a toggle to activate developer mode but didn't work for me (i used 20103 as security code)

i had a query with the developer after losing the OBDeleven packaging with the pro code sticker on it asking if i change my phone will it ask me for the code again - had a reply within 15 minutes!! from the developer saying it is a one time activation code - once you have an email tied to your initial pro code it will recognise you as having the pro licence if you reinstall the app on another phone etc

Quick one, I have set the passenger mirror to dip on selecting reverse. It only dips very slightly though. Is there a way to set how low it dips? There was on my FR.

Without the memory seats/mirrors that is all you get. I have it done on mine and I think that it is better to have it than not have it. What I do is to have the mirror set normally fairly low, as I don't need to see the sky, so that when it dips, it is enough to see the ground. Be aware that it may not always return to the same position so you may have to occasionally manually tweak it.

• Like 1

There's a section in the manual explains how the set the dipped position

Just noticed the previous post though so probably ignore me! Haha [emoji85]

Edited by DravenSteel
  • Like 1

I had a look in controller 5f - there is a toggle to activate developer mode but didn't work for me (i used 20103 as security code)

Because you need a more powerful tool to be able to access the controller in engineering mode in order to change that adaptation channel

Can you transfer this device on your next vehicle or its limited to just one car?

The app has a "Garage" where different cars can be stored by inputting their VINs (or deleted) so I assume that it's transferrable.

I need some pointers:

1. How do I change Comfort Blink Cycle to 5?

I did that, although it offer values to enter from 0-3, it accepts value 5, but it still blinks 3 times after adaptation.

2. How do I disable open door chime?

3. Extend or remove headlight wash on bixenon?

4. Make DST automatic?

I need some pointers:

1. How do I change Comfort Blink Cycle to 5?

I did that, although it offer values to enter from 0-3, it accepts value 5, but it still blinks 3 times after adaptation.

after coding you need to set your lights back to factory default in the infotainment unit before this change takes effect

hope that sorts it out

after coding you need to set your lights back to factory default in the infotainment unit before this change takes effect

hope that sorts it out

Yes, I have already found this and it works.