2016 Skoda Octavia Scout 1.8TSI

BGB

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The 17" Denom winter setup i had for sale was picked up by in2k from this forum last night so I will be purchasing some new winter tires in 225/45R18, either Continental ContiVikingContact 6 or Nokian Hakkapeliitta R2, both are extremely good tires for the Norwegian winter climate.

This will then be my new winter setup:

Bilde%2026.08.2016%2020.05.32.jpg

Placed an order for the (in my opinion) greatest studless winter tire on the planet, Nokian Hakkapeliitta R2 in 225/45R18.

nokian-hakkapeliitta-r2.jpg

Edited by BGB

• 6 months later...

Inspection for ceramic coating, the amount of salt used in this part of Norway is just awful.

5a61a943b533d_Bilde07_01.2018200954.thumb.jpg.c941997b7e8b2f0934e193a75cdea58e.jpg

The car is now delivered to Skoda for an oil-change and inspection.

Edited by BGB
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...
Guest Skoda-Colargol

I placed an order for a new Skoda Octavia Scout for 2 weeks ago, and my plans for that car is about the same as you have done with your car @BGB :) My plans was made before I saw your car in this forum :) 

I have chosen a different colour for the car than yours, and i am really looking forward to this car arrives, but I have to wait to sometime in June.......

Just to mention some of my plans, Quarts Grey metallic, 18" Braga anthracite (summer wheels), 18" Trinity anthracite (winter wheels), power hood dampers, insulation mat under the hood, removing all the badges from the boot lid. Maybe I think of something more or else after the car arrives, but that was the most of it for now. :) 

Guest Skoda-Colargol

Thank you @BGB :) 

I have the same engine in my Superb 2016, and I agree with you, it's a thirsty engine. The fuel consumption is a bit lower now after 40.500km (25.165 miles), but the Octavia Scout with 4x4 is possibly a little thirstier than the Suberb.........?

Well, time will show about that....... :) 

Like I said earlier, I really like your Scout, it looks very nice in white. :) 

I have Moon White metallic on my Superb now, and I wanted a another colour for the Scout......

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ScoutCJB said:

Any chance of a link to the LED indicator bulbs that you fitted please :)

Of course sir: https://www.ebay.com/itm/2pcs-Amber-Yellow-18-SMD-BAU15S-7507-LED-Bulb-For-Turn-Signal-Lights/322462599007?epid=704885723&hash=item4b1444c75f:g:~u4AAOSw32lY1b2a:rk:1:pf:0

Now this is not the same listing, as I bought mine early 2017 but they are the exact same bulbs. Easy, cheap and fast mod that looks x100 better than OEM.

• Thanks 1