Edinburgers. Who are you all? :)

Louisabella

Hi guys!

So I'm ridiculously new to the forum, been registered about 3 days now I think! Just wondering how many of you are from the capital?

Introduce yourself; and if you could state what part of the city, and what you drive!

Be much obliged! I'll start;

I'm Louise, 26. Actually been a bit cheeky as I'm from Haddington but I spend the majority of my week in the city!

Over to you guys!

• Like 4

I'm a few miles down the motorway in Glasgow but I'll always say hello to newbies. Welcome

I'm Graeme aka Taxi G, 27 from East Kilbride and have a few Skoda's, one I drive is my 2012 Superb Elegance Estate and I'm a taxi driver

G

I'm from Dalkeith Just got my first skoda less than 3 weeks ago

Mk3 octavia vrs estate in race blue with black pack.

Gullyg I think I've see you at eskbank roundabout sometimes.

Hopefully not doing anything I shouldn't ;).

Most likely, or SWMBO, car is a 63 on a PJ plate (from Simpsons of Preston as West End couldn't get me a test drive of a tdi).

There's a few mk3s about round here. There were three (including mine) in Penicuik tesco a few weeks ago.

• 2 weeks later...

I genuinely don't know if that's an insult...

Certainly not - good to have someone sub 30 driving one (even sub 40 seems to be a rarity)! Edited by Brian69

I know it's not the best place to ask but maybe anyone know where can I get some comfy seats for my fabia ? Went to scrap yard so they will charge me 80 pound for them( all set). But when you know how long those seats where in the scrap car I don't want to use them. Rain and all other **** around :D

Any suggestions ?

Was on here a good few years ago when i had a mk1 Fabia VRS, picking up a Mk2 Octavia VRS Blackline on Thursday, from Edinburgh originally, now live in Broxburn

Mk2 Facelift Red Octavia driver here. I'm from Gorebridge (near Kenny) but now work in Livingston. [emoji1360] if a Livingston meet doesn't get enough interest then how about an Edinburgh meet? South Gyle/Hermiston Gait?

• Like 1