Skoda Vag Indie Leinster Meath/Dublin Ireland

brophylad

This topic is posted in the General Maintenance but no replys so thought I'd post it here might get better luck.

So not long after buying to me my new Superb MK2 Elegence 170bhp DSG with 52k on the clock.

Anyways want to find a reccommended Skoda Vag mechanic before something goes wrong and I end up having to bring it to a main dealer or just a local mechanic.

Living in Meath but dont mind if I have to travel so long as mechanic is good and knows his stuff.

Thanks in advance folks.

• 2 weeks later...

Lynmac autos Navan. 4 lads from the commons road vw set it up. They know their stuff. Go in and see bearnard he will look after ya. They are on the old Dublin road where Skoda used to be

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the responses lads really appreciate it.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

It'd be good to hear how you get on.

I used Eugene Walsh in Belfast for years - walshmotors.co - and he's a guy knows his VW beans and very reasonable charge. When Fabia guarantee runs out it would be good to know about some local good guys.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone in Meath should try James Gilsenan, he's not VAG specific but he was the mechanic in CDA and Pro Parts, his father and uncle were Austin McHales mechanics for his whole career, James built most of the time attack Evo for CDA from years back.

He's working for himself these days and can diagnose and fix anything with an engine. His father works with him and is one of the countries best engine, gearbox and diff builders.

He's on Facebook, JG Motorsport or I have his number.