Liverpool Photoshoot

alexl94

Hi all,

I'm a photographer based in Liverpool and currently trying to expand my portfolio within automotive photography. I'm looking for some Octavia vRS to be involved in a photoshoot at night time on a Wednesday/Thursday night which I am yet to set a date on. There would be no cost and you'll get some nice pictures of your cars and i'll get some more images to add to my portfolio so it's a win win :).

The style would be using light painting to a similar result to this image which i have taken of my vRS previously:

nn1wyx.jpg

Single car shots will be taken and also group shots of the cars together, would be great to get a few different generations of Octavia vRS and also as many different colours as possible! Other models of car are welcome and also non vRS models although the location is going to be a backdrop of graffiti which does tend to fit more into the characteristics of vRS models.

If you'd be interested in taking part please reply here so that I can track interest.

Cheers,

Alex

Hmm.

A car meet. In Liverpool. At night. What could go wrong lol.

Statistically less chance of something going wrong whilst in Liverpool than doing it in Manchester, lol.

Edited by alexl94
  • Like 1

I was interested until you started on Manchester :dull:

Is it a group thing you want to do or individual cars?

It was only a light hearted comment! I'm open to doing groups if I can organise all the cars on a specific date, but I am also completely open to do individual cars as well!

I'd be interested

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I've sent you a pm mate.

Yea I know mate. Was joking myself :p

It was only a light hearted comment! I'm open to doing groups if I can organise all the cars on a specific date, but I am also completely open to do individual cars as well!

I've sent you a pm mate.