Northern Ireland Meet - Sunday 24th July 2016

JonnyHS

Just now, dennyboy said:

Haha yeah. Going good thou past nct a month ago. 

Is it on the 15" steel wheels? 

2 minutes ago, dennyboy said:

Na 18" torra alloys

Bahhh, I have my old set here that need gone. I seem to have accumulated 13 wheels with tyres in the shed lol. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FUBAR said:

Bahhh, I have my old set here that need gone. I seem to have accumulated 13 wheels with tyres in the shed lol. 

I think i have like 10 or 12 siten there from previous cars. So am good lol.

• Like 1

1. Richie - Crumlin

2. Gobsheene - Mallusk

3. gizmo98 - Dungiven

4. T2000 - Derry

5. FUBAR - Enniskillen

6. Dennyboy - Letterkenny

7.02vrs - Belfast

8. Cormac81 - Lurgan

9. YellowSnow - Enniskillen

10. Mac11irl - Clonmel 

11. Veedubnoodle - Lisburn

12. Blackfabiavrs19-Lisburn

3 hours ago, dennyboy said:

Yeah only colour id have after yellow. 

Not green then :(

Ps. Definitely Octy on the day for me as someone offered me a good price for the vRS in work and it's now gone :o Next stop scrappage scheme!

Edited by FUBAR
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, FUBAR said:

Not green then :(

Ps. Definitely Octy on the day for me as someone offered me a good price for the vRS in work and it's now gone :o Next stop scrappage scheme!

Show me a pick. 

Just now, dennyboy said:

Lovely example that things mint looking.

She's ok for her age (16), but pictures always are very forgiving. Straight enough, but needs a damn good machine polish. 

1 minute ago, gizmo98 said:

I might bring this one to the meet :D

IMG_2437.JPG

Looking bang tidy right there, a little newer than mine though. Get her taxed and bring the beast along and we can have a Mk1 Octy majority :cool:

14 minutes ago, FUBAR said:

Looking bang tidy right there, a little newer than mine though. Get her taxed and bring the beast along and we can have a Mk1 Octy majority :cool:

Yeah i like that idea lol.. yeah ya can tell mine 14. Needs a lot a tiding on the body work but its a bit of project so i dont mind. Il get it right at some point.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, FUBAR said:

Wont be on the road for a while,bought as a "workhorse"a couple of weeks ago drives great but will never be near a show lol

Wont be on the road for a while,bought as a "workhorse"a couple of weeks ago drives great but will never be near a show lol

Is it a 110? 

Just now, gizmo98 said:

64(I think) of the finest SDI hp

It has higher emissions than my TDi 90 wtf? Did I see that one on Gumtree a month or so ago? SDi is the perfect work horse wagon to have in the background. 

Could have been on gumtree 

only got it two weeks ago 

just something to have laying around with a towbar,and for very very little money :biggrin:

Another scrappage scheme candidate to have in the wings too :thumbup: Talk is £3000/£3500 to get old diesels off the roads, waiting to see the detailed criteria when it's released, I hope it's a blanket set amount like last time for anything with an MOT that you've owned for a year.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, FUBAR said:

Another scrappage scheme candidate to have in the wings too :thumbup: Talk is £3000/£3500 to get old diesels off the roads, waiting to see the detailed criteria when it's released, I hope it's a blanket set amount like last time for anything with an MOT that you've owned for a year.  

But that's towards a new car?there's no way I'll be buying a new car lol 

Edited by gizmo98