Northern Ireland Meet - Sunday 24th July 2016

JonnyHS

1 hour ago, gizmo98 said:

But that's towards a new car?there's no way I'll be buying a new car lol 

Been there done that, only did it for the sake of having done it once. However I would be tempted 'if' they allowed it to be used against the likes of a new Dacia Sandero 0.9TCe a brand new reliable wee motor with 5 year warranty to commute in for 4K odd would be a temptation. Odds are that won't be an option within it's terms I'd fear, would be cool though! I am genuinely looking at the bloody things and that fact scares the hell out of me! :sweat: Would still have a fun car too though! 

Edited by FUBAR

On 19/03/2017 at 00:30, Blackfabiavrs19 said:

1. Richie - Crumlin

2. Gobsheene - Mallusk

3. gizmo98 - Dungiven

4. T2000 - Derry

5. FUBAR - Enniskillen

6. Dennyboy - Letterkenny

7.02vrs - Belfast

8. Cormac81 - Lurgan

9. YellowSnow - Enniskillen

10. Mac11irl - Clonmel 

11. Veedubnoodle - Lisburn

12. Blackfabiavrs19-Lisburn

Just bringing the list back to the more recent part of the thread following our blethering  

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

We any further on? It's just gonna take someone to pick a date and location.................where's Johnny Favorite???  It won't suit everyone but as long as most can / will attend. I'm willing to travel as far as Lisburn or Mallusk :D

Few options ????

-Applegreen (as already suggested) Lisburn / Mallusk

- Junction 1

- Oxford Island

- Nutts Corner service station/café then have a run around Ulster Grand Prix circuit?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, 02VRS said:

We any further on? It's just gonna take someone to pick a date and location.................where's Johnny Favorite???  It won't suit everyone but as long as most can / will attend. I'm willing to travel as far as Lisburn or Mallusk :D

Few options ????

-Applegreen (as already suggested) Lisburn / Mallusk

- Junction 1

- Oxford Island

- Nutts Corner service station/café then have a run around Ulster Grand Prix circuit?

Johnny seems to have dropped off the face of the internet, no replies on fb either :( 

I think this seems to have died like so many more before it now. I can't see easter weekend happening, what about the following weekend, 22nd/23rd? 

It's gonna take someone to do what Johnny did, just pick a date and a venue, whoever can turn up will.

There's a classic show in Lisburn on the 23rd near the cinema (Warren Park) here's a few dodgy pics from a couple of previous years

http://gtini.invisionzone.com/topic/18801-lisburn-show-few-pics/

http://gtini.invisionzone.com/topic/17830-lisburn-show-pics/

Yes there is a cafe there and a public house. Plenty of room in the carpark and very central to everywhere in northern Ireland. Some nice roads around there also and shame about the speed ramps but at least they are not that high. It has a perfect back drop also for photos overlooking Lough Neagh. 

Anyone wanting to attend a Skoda meet at Ballyronan Marina should but their names forward for a set date giving ample time to have that Sunday free.

21st May Ballyronan Marina 12pm?

We had a monthly local meet when I was in MLR and regional events frequent also but that was when I was living in Yorkshire.

It's a bit of crack, banter and fun and good way to get to know people. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, gizmo98 said:

7th doesn't suit me,have a wedding that weekend :sadsmile:

Me too bahhhh 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Bmena said:

Anyone wanting to attend a Skoda meet at Ballyronan Marina should but their names forward for a set date giving ample time to have that Sunday free.

21st May Ballyronan Marina 12pm?

Should we maybe stick with this as a date and see who can attend as the 7th and 14th seem to be out for a few of us? Ive several young kids so attendance depends on what mayhem they may decide to cause on the day lol but 21st should be ok for me. I'll start a list

MEET SUNDAY 21ST MAY AT BALLYRONAN MARINA 12PM

1) 02 VRS (MK1 Octy)

Edited by 02VRS