Evening Dealership Meet - Wednesday 20th July

RockyVRS

Ross - you dissapoint me. Can she not just stay at home ;):giggle:  - removed from the list mate, I hope your other half is OK

Yeah she could but not alone with 2 kids. Going to be in bed at home for week's....We knew it was coming just not when,it's been a bit of a shock TBH.

I'll try my best.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

OK - less than a month until this event.

I did post this event quite early and members on here would have been thinking its too far away to think about.
So now we are a lot closer....... anymore takers??

This will be a brilliant event and meet, and I am hoping I can get the numbers up a bit more as Mitchells are going out of their way to accomodate us :cocktail: :clap: :sun:

• Like 1

Hi Rocky, thanks for the pm, count me in.

Is it worth putting a post on the Octy 3 thread? It looks (to me at least) that they/we get the most forum readers there, and possibly many people don't look outside that area and might not have seen the notice back in April?

• Like 1

Are you going to be giving Mitchells numbers of people who are going as I will more than likely have two extra people bringing their own Skoda's?
Just in process of confirming this with them now,

Are you going to be giving Mitchells numbers of people who are going as I will more than likely have two extra people bringing their own Skoda's?

Just in process of confirming this with them now,

Yes....... I will be giving them numbers, and a bit nearer the time (week before) I will more than likely PM you all for details such as Names and Registrations of Car, just so they have peoples details in case of an incident on their site.

Please dont PM me with details just yet as I am not 100% what they will need.

But Yes, if anybody is coming along in their own car, but want friends in others Skodas to come along, I need to add them to the list also as they need a car figure

Hi mate, me and swimbo are definitely coming. My mate and his Mrs would like to come, but unfortunately only own an audi a3. Is it strictly skoda owners or are they OK to tag along

• Like 1

Hi mate, me and swimbo are definitely coming. My mate and his Mrs would like to come, but unfortunately only own an audi a3. Is it strictly skoda owners or are they OK to tag along

Hi Andy,

Your friends are very welcome to come, but dont want to sound offensive but they might have to park slightly away from the Skodas possibly, as Mitchells might want to take pictures.

I will add them to the list so I remember another car is coming along :)

**ANNOUNCEMENT**

Everybody, I have been asked by Mitchells for everybodies details who is attending. Could you please PM me with the following please......

• Your Full Name
  • Your Car Registration and Model
  • Amount of people coming along in your car

Could you please PM this to me as soon as possible so Mitchells can start to prepare for our visit :)

Thanks all

Paul

Edited by RockyVRS

Will do. Probably won't be there for the start time at 6pm, presume this won't be an issue? Will probably be 6.30ish, depending on traffic.

• Like 1

I know this might not be appropriate but is anybody who is coming bringing vcds? as i wouldn't mind the large central digital speedo readout on my car, But not sure if it needs to have maxidot, as mine doesn't 

cheers

I know this might not be appropriate but is anybody who is coming bringing vcds?

Good idea, if only to find a local VCDS expert for contact in the very near future!

Hi Rocky, just to confirm as in my PM, I'll have two passengers in my car as well as the pal in the Nissan, so that's a total of four under my name.

Thanks.

FG

• Like 1

Hi. Would it be too late to add me to to the list as I have an early shift and id like to join in on the 20th

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

frederick - not a problem I will stick you down as attending :)

Can you PM me with your full name, the car you have with its registration, and the amount of people attending in your car please :)

Hi Rocky, just to confirm as in my PM, I'll have two passengers in my car as well as the pal in the Nissan, so that's a total of four under my name.

Thanks.

FG

FG - No worries, I will adjust my headcount so I can let Sarah @ Mitchells know.  Thanks for letting me know :)

• Administrators

Now by random chance... I'm meant to be in North Wales next week :) A lot depends on weather forecast/actuals, both if I'm in Wales (llanberis) or able to make a break for it down the triangle for old times sake!

I'll park a long way away as the citigo is a definite shade of muddygo.

Re meets in areas, kick one off as Rocky has, set a place and time, people will eventually come. summer months are the hardest to get going for sure though.

• Like 2

Rocky

Sent you a PM :)

Got it and replied Fred, thank you :)

Now by random chance... I'm meant to be in North Wales next week :) A lot depends on weather forecast/actuals, both if I'm in Wales (llanberis) or able to make a break for it down the triangle for old times sake!

I'll park a long way away as the citigo is a definite shade of muddygo.

Re meets in areas, kick one off as Rocky has, set a place and time, people will eventually come. summer months are the hardest to get going for sure though.

If this proves well, I dont mind organising others. Used to organise a lot in other car clubs and was even a commitee member of a very large club for a few years.

Colin, should I stick you down on the list as attending? You can park with the rest of us, dirty or clean :p

• Like 1

So my car has decided to need a wheel bearing/hub for the rear..... Dangerous apparently so I doubt I will be driving my car up now :(.
I will have to jump in my mates,
How important are the list of cars attending compared to the peoples :p

So my car has decided to need a wheel bearing/hub for the rear..... Dangerous apparently so I doubt I will be driving my car up now :(.

I will have to jump in my mates,

How important are the list of cars attending compared to the peoples :p

Ahhh no, thats no good. Can you get it fixed in time. Or you could ask Skoda to have a look on the night, just turn up slightly earlier lol

If you definitely wont be going in the Skoda, let me know and I will knock it off the list, and add you to your friends car ;)

Sound. I have been driving short journeys in it as its needed but the noise today is just to bad so I am no a bus rider......YAY :peek: 
As the wheel is a bit shakey it pushes the brake backing plate thing so it grinds and scraps on something. 

I am going to try get it in Tuesday ready for the day. I will PM you Tuesday morning and let you know.
It comes down to money this fix as I love to blow the wage ha ha

Sound. I have been driving short journeys in it as its needed but the noise today is just to bad so I am no a bus rider......YAY :peek: 

As the wheel is a bit shakey it pushes the brake backing plate thing so it grinds and scraps on something. 

I am going to try get it in Tuesday ready for the day. I will PM you Tuesday morning and let you know.

It comes down to money this fix as I love to blow the wage ha ha

OK buddy just drop me a PM and let me know :)