Evening Dealership Meet - Wednesday 20th July

RockyVRS

Thank Paul, me and my mrs. had a great time, I think Mitchells hospitality was exceptional. I loved the 230...and I'm glad my mrs. didn't like the CityGo because now I don't have to get a little tinny car :)

• Like 1

Thanks from me too, to both Paul and all the staff at Mitchell's.

I know a lot of planning goes in to this kind of thing and it's good when it all goes to plan, with many travelling a fair distance. I only live three miles up the M53, so no hardship at all.

Even the rain stayed off.

The only negative for me - the hard ride in that Fabia vRS!

But to make up for that, I've got a solo trip over the Snake Pass and back in the morning. Wahoo.

Not a good day over the Snake - 12th in a convoy led by a Focus that didn't top 30mph, all the way from Glossop to Crosspool. The same coming back behind a Clio. And no worthwhile chance of getting past.

Oh well, it helped the mpg average.

• Like 2

yes as the others have stated a big thank you to Paul and Mitchell's for a great evening,  had a good drive in the octy 230 still not sure about the DSG though! Go on Mike  you know  want a citigo  really  :giggle:  :giggle:

• Like 2