Briskoda Forge Action Day Clubstand 10/09/2016 Castle Combe Circuit

devonutopia

OK - Bit of a change this year.  I am deciding to keep out of organising any track element at the above show.

Instead I am going to concentrate on show access alone.  Track sessions are £650 each, so if you wish to take the bull by the horns, feel free to organise someone :thumbup:

The show

The show is a very straight forward setup now.

To gain entry into the circuit and on to the Briskoda clubstand you pay me £16.00.  This gets you a clubstand pass sent in the post to you.  This clubstand pass entitles the bearer to park their car within the club display area, instead of public parking.

The pass also entitles the driver to bring in 3 other adult passengers under the same pass.  So in essence, 4 adults =  a day out for £4 each. :o

Children under 16 are free as usual.

All day there will be track sessions running which provide a good spectacle at times - including at least 2 drift car sessions, possibly the odd Skoda one.  There will be various club displays - usually the place is full, trade stands, food, etc etc.

So it's fairly simple - you say you want to go - you pay me £16 after PM'ing me your full address, and you'll get a clubstand pass sent out about 10-14 days before the show.

Putting my own name down to kick it off.

1) devonutopia - Fabia TDI

• 3 months later...

OK - Just officially letting everyone know what I won't be organizing this day, but if someone wishes to try and sort a stand please contact Maria at the circuit admin team, and she will try to help you sort something. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone still going to this?

Been going for last 2 years and credit to jason for organising them.

Seen on website that you can book individual sessions at cost of £35 each.

Few local skodas(mostly fabia vrs) thinking of going and wondering if anyone else is and we can try book a bulk of one of the sessions.