2010 Octavia Bolero stereo BT-audio issue

Hi all!

I have just bought a 2010 Octavia 1.6tdi 4x4. This has the Bolero stereo with Bluetooth connection. I have used the BT handsfree and it works great! Checked the Bolero media settings and found a setting for "Enable Bluetooth audio streaming". Clicked this box and found the "BT-audio" box under the Media menu. Connected my phone again and started to play music via Spotify, but "BT-audio" was still greyed out in the media menu. 

I have also tried to delete the phone (Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge) and reconnect it, but get the same result. BT-audio still greyd out. And If I remove the "Enable Bluetooth audio streaming" in the media settings, this options removes from the media menu.

So for me it looks like the Bolero only get the BT connection from my phone only for telephone purpose, not the media. Same with mye wifes Samsung Galaxy S6 also. And both phones works great with BT-audio streaming on our 2011 Ford Mondeo. 

Does that Bolero need a firmware upgrade or something to work with these phones? As it allready has the BT-audio option and that I see it enables in the menu (except its greyed out), seems like its ready for use as it is??

Thanks for all help and suggestions!!

Some nice you're both using Samsung phones is it in your Bluetooth settings. I have the Bolero with BT and used my my iPhone it streams from my ITunes.

Depends on the Bluetooth module fitted. It may not play audio via Bluetooth. You need to check the part number, if factory fitted the module should be under the drivers seat.

Will check the module under seat. The BT is factory fitted, so I guess it should be working then. Could it be a firmware issue? Ill try to connect a older iphone or something to check if that enables the BT-audio!