Remapping in the North East..... Where to go?

JamieFabia6Y

Hi guys, 

I'm looking at getting my fabia vrs remapped but where would people suggest?

I know of a few that I have already contacted such as, Big Fish Tuning, Turbopacs, NorthEast remaps and The Performance centre (REVO)

But I'd like to get other peoples reviews of them before going ahead with the remap!

Many thanks,

Jamie.

I have used both and In my eyes both as good as each other. What are you wanting to get done?

I'll be needing a custom remap on the dyno due to having a pd150 turbo fitted on my car on Friday.

Along with a list of different mods!

I've heard of this before... More basic maps?

It's a product. Their maps are good but they don't cater for custom requirements unless they are part of dedicated packages, with that there is no option to adjust the settings unless it's on very specific platforms.

The performance centre do custom maps also. Isnt big fish tuning an APR dealer? So surely he also does off the shelf APR maps? My octavia was done at the performance centre. Full custom map running 262.4bhp and 300ftlb of torque.

The performance centre do custom maps also. Isnt big fish tuning an APR dealer? So surely he also does off the shelf APR maps? My octavia was done at the performance centre. Full custom map running 262.4bhp and 300ftlb of torque.

Quote from Big Fish website. "We do not use generic or off-the-shelf maps, the map in your car will be unique and customised to your own car and (if they are fitted) the supporting modifications."

Quote from Big Fish website. "We do not use generic or off-the-shelf maps, the map in your car will be unique and customised to your own car and (if they are fitted) the supporting modifications."

In my own opinion, every car should be custom mapped. I personally don't believe in generic maps.

In my own opinion, every car should be custom mapped. I personally don't believe in generic maps.

The problem with that is probably more than 90% of "tuners" do nothing but flash off the shelf files yet swear blind that everything they offer is "custom".

Edited by James@RRGRochdale

There is 'MB Motorsport' in Hebburn who do (or did) Jabbasport remaps which might be closer for you. Jabba are a respected place and site sponsor on here.

• 4 weeks later...

Got my octy mapped today it's frightening fast and needs to go back in koz maf is ******

How long did it take them to do the remap?

Finally bit the bullet and have booked mine in at Big Fish on 7th June!

Can't wait!!! :)

• 5 weeks later...

What about getting a Bluefin remap from Superchips.co.uk. Their performance curves are pretty identical to most maps, plus you install it yourself and you can revert it back to standard at the flick of a switch.

Had them on a few of my cars and they've always done the business.