Waxaddict Products - Information & Reviews

Thanks for the comment Neil.

Quartz is very nice in terms of application.....

Loading on to the handi-puck applicator is a doddle - using a quarter turn of the pad adds plenty.

The wax blend seems quite oily in consistency and spreads like butter - no issues here at all.

Due to the oily nature - it is trickier to judge cure times - or so i found.

I tried different cure times on 2 panels. I left it too long on one panel; but

when its applied thinly - this is still not too much of an issue at all.

I also tried a 2nd coat on the boot panel and the slickness was noticably better.

Thanks for the info Ste. Sounds like a great addition to the collection. And looks like a good one too.

• Like 1

That's a great finish Ste. Pleased it met your expectations! Really is a great wax.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Cheers Ben - sad to say.... even with all this summer sun....  bring on some rain to check out the beadage! :rain: :rain: :rain:  :yes:

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Some to owner Rich today and he confirmed my free samples will be with me by the end of the week. Can't wait to get hold of these and get stuck in! Be interesting to see what lands!

Any Waxaddict fanboys.....?

Just had a rpomo email through from Rich and the team...

Vitreo Wax available at only £30 this week...50% off RRP. :thumbup:

Still waiting for the samples to arrive but I know Rich and the team are mega busy at the moment. May look into this wax at that price!!!

• Like 1

Any Waxaddict fanboys.....?

Just had a rpomo email through from Rich and the team...

Vitreo Wax available at only £30 this week...50% off RRP. :thumbup:

Just seen this over on dw.

Would be rude not to place an order at that kinda discount

• Like 1

Hoping it arrives by the weekend then I can test it out

Fingers crossed it does buddy.....

Not sure how much stock Rich had; but he was posting up on FB yesterday saying he had to start pouring a fresh batch to cope with orders!!! :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

My fluorescent Vitreo arrived yesterday, looks great, smells edible!! May just get chance to give it s whirl tomorrow!

Mine turned up on Friday too, not had chance to test it out yet though

• Like 1

Mine turned up on Friday too, not had chance to test it out yet though

Nice one Mark - looking forward to your thoughts on Waxaddict.

Not the warmest weekend to be detailing/testing wax really.

• Like 1

Nice one Mark - looking forward to your thoughts on Waxaddict.

Not the warmest weekend to be detailing/testing wax really.

Spent the weekend in Blackpool checking out the illuminations so neither of the cars where cleaned this weekend, shall have to see if the weather plays ball next weekend.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I know a few of you have already ordered in the sales, but Waxaddict still trying hard for business.... latest offer i spotted...

All waxes come with a 500ml product, microfibre cloth, applicator pad, air freshener, sticker and keyring in December!!

15317998_588947851305635_663851994154613

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just after a bit of advice. Do Halfords still stock Waxaddict products any longer, have been on the Halfords website and they are not there.

Tony

No not anymore, for some reason! I wish Halfords still stocked Waxaddict products, was easy to reserve & pickup, best to just purchase from the website direct in future, probably better deals too via the website ;)

http://www.waxaddict.co.uk/shop 

Edited by BATVANVRS
  • Like 1

I thought that was a real coup for Halfords, to have a better range of car care products available 'off the shelf'.

But I did get the impression that there had perhaps been some agreement issues, between themselves and Waxaddict.

Of course, online remains the obvious route but it's still nice to have available products, direct from store. And I suspect they'd benefit from this, by seeing increase in purchasing from the general public.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just after a bit of advice. Do Halfords still stock Waxaddict products any longer, have been on the Halfords website and they are not there.

Tony

shame to see this arrangement go south; i thought is was a great partnership.

I bought a load of Waxaddict stuff at the beginning of 2016 on the halfords 3 for 2 deal!

Very disappointing!!!!

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...