Dtuk re-flash

Hi does anyone know if a dtuk crd2+ could be reprogrammed for any car?

I have a mate who's got one on his Mitsubishi and I'm wondering if it could be programmed to fit my 2014 petrol Vrs ? With the correct loom of course

• 1 month later...

Hi Jaminwales,have you seen the Burger Motorsports JB1.Just had mine fitted last week.284 at the flywheel and just over 300 torques.Thats more torque than a Golf R.It has made an amazing difference.I watched them put it on the rollers for a before and 3 or 4 after runs while they tweaked it a bit.And its dealer friendly as you just take it off (30 minutes)

Hi Jaminwales,have you seen the Burger Motorsports JB1.Just had mine fitted last week.284 at the flywheel and just over 300 torques.Thats more torque than a Golf R.It has made an amazing difference.I watched them put it on the rollers for a before and 3 or 4 after runs while they tweaked it a bit.And its dealer friendly as you just take it off (30 minutes)

Hi Geoff

Got me a DTUK box now and very happy, not been on the rollers but their website says I should be looking at approx 305bhp and 440torques very happy with it too :)

Edited by JaminWales

Presume the torque figure is lb ft which works out at 324 Nm.Get it on the rollers and post your results,would be interesting to compare the 2 boxes for other members.

• 2 weeks later...

The torque figure is in Nm, so we have 440Nm = 295 lb ft. The dyno result would be very interesting! I'm also thinking about ordering a DTUK box for my 1.8 TSI (in order to keep the warranty, as the car is only 3 months old..so the remap is out of the question).

• 1 year later...