The 230 Club, who's in...............

So I took my new ride out for a bit of a late night drive with a friend and I have to say I was ugly-laughing most of the way. This is an insane car, even with just restricting the power for the first 1k miles.

It is a good car and doesn't take long or much to get to naughty speeds! I have a Burgermotorsports JB1 on mine and its pretty nuts to be honest!

• Like 1

just picked mine up, nice smooth ride and pretty quiet compared to the mk2 cr170! very happy with it and going to fit my mudflaps today that I got from Superskoda on Thursday :) will take some pics later!

• Like 1

ive added a few extras to mine this week rear door sill covers and front and rear mudflaps. I also painted the hubs black to finish the look off better and whilst the wheels were off i coated them in carpro dlux to keep them looking good for longer.

20161023_174503_zpsjftnieis.jpg

20161023_174017_zpsdz3h3s1a.jpg

20161023_173929_zpsmo2czr02.jpg

20161023_173823_HDR_zpsexpru9hu.jpg

i know mudflaps are not to everyones taste but i think they suit the car and to be honest you hardly notice them.

i like the way the wheels look deeper now the hubs are painted.

hopefully ive added the pics right and you can see them!

Edited by furn
  • Like 2

I fitted mudflaps all round on the day I picked mine up! only took about 30 mins and just finishes it off nicely :) bought mine from Superskoda for 14eu a pair, dealer wanted £68 a pair!!

can't wait to give it it's 1st wash this weekend and see those Extremes gleaming again :)

Mark.

Where did you source these and do they match the fronts? Thanks.

i got them from superskoda the design of them is exactly the same but they dont have the colour in them like the fronts do, they are genuine skoda also.

not sure if standard vrs's have coloured inlays or its just the 230 model.