Retrofitting columbus 510

Superb2016

. Hi has anyone ever tried to fit a Columbus unit 2A mark 2 superb with any success I have tried this I have had a garage cold it but the sound quality is terrible there is no bass and everything sounds flat I am at my wits end I don't really know what else to do it's such a good unit and looks really nice when fitted but the quality is nowhere near as good as my original head unit I don't think I have any amplifiers in my car but cannot be 100% certain I know there is nothing underneath the Passenger Seat other than a control module if anyone can help please message me so I can try and get this working After coding everything works but the sound was Paul buy them park the car up and when I turn the ignition back on there was no sound just like it hasn't been coded once more as anyone came across this?

I answered this when you first asked this here http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/224376-vcds-owners-map/?p=4626761 ;)

Yes, it can almost certainly be sorted by correctly coding the Columbus and then restarting it. I might be able to pop over on Wednesday or Thursday if you're around as I'm not too far away.