Brisky Racing - Brands Hatch - 14th November - EXCLUSIVE, no public.

BossFox

We'll need some Skoda hats or something so we know who's in group! Or a secret handshake

I'm booked in at Sevenoaks premier inn :-)

Closer to the time we'll sort something out , grab some food etc as I'm sure there will be a few people staying there.

For once I won't mind parking next to other cars, if it's a Skoda at Sevenoaks I'm parking next to it!

It'll probably be the only one that's not going to the track day :D

I think you'll know which ones are going on track though - mine is a bit obvious nowadays :devil:

It'll probably be the only one that's not going to the track day :D

I think you'll know which ones are going on track though - mine is a bit obvious nowadays :devil:

I'm guessing the 4-8 spare wheels and multiple jerry cans in the back will give it away :)

I'm guessing the 4-8 spare wheels and multiple jerry cans in the back will give it away :)

Im taking bare minimum. Not even taking spare wheels, theres enough people going to borrow some tools if needed. (I hope) i need a very very brisk drive home ????

Im taking bare minimum. Not even taking spare wheels, theres enough people going to borrow some tools if needed. (I hope) i need a very very brisk drive home ????

200miles on canvas then? Hope you don't see any plod :P

Yup staying sunday night. Has texaco got 98 /99? Car seems to thrive on it

If you find one let us know, car needs 99RON :)

Not all Tescos that have Momentum signs actually sell it... there is one on my way home from work. Occasionally it lures me back in with the promise of Momentum but I've never seen it actually on sale, just 2 unleaded nozzles per pump!