Hi,,

Just bought a (used) Skoda Octavia III,2014, 2.0L Diesel, DSG, Elegance, 5dr, 47k miles

Had it as a company car and loved it. Had a Audi A4 and love the set up on the Octavia Elegance trim. 

Well spent car allowance. 

Lucky to have so many options.

Start stop, DSG, Cruise control, Steering Paddles, Heated Seats, Heated front windscreens, Kessy (keyless entry and start), Park assist, COLUMBUS system, Spare Wheel,

Only thing I like but BEIGE interior, (NEED CAR SEAT COVERS ) but with all the gadgets I got this instead of so many others in the same spec price range, It was slightly cheaper than some models with more miles and same age/mileage.

IT is ASLO very Efficient, driving to work on the A406, Edgware to barking i get 55-60mpg!!!! or close to it when I get a bit Raceyyyy.  

Looking forward to many miles of comfortable, and exciting driving.

Please let me know of your experiences of any of the options,, 

post-142539-0-10509700-1464898612_thumb.jpeg

• Like 1

Hi there and welcome! That's a nice spec Octavia you got. Nice balance of power and economy too. I have KESSY on my Superb and I'm not a huge fan TBH. It's okay but a little temperamental and wouldn't pay extra if it wasn't fitted as standard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1