David's Citigo 2.0

Hyphons

Brake fluid change today on the Citigo

Decided to go for ATE typ200 (formally ATE superblue) instead of OEM stuff as the previous track day it felt like the brake fluid had boiled, this stuff has a higher boiling point so should be better for track days

54d7de87b60d39160abcfdf65890cc4e.jpg

386acadcfbfc16a56a902d010cd3a137.jpg

Big thanks to andsoutham for changing this for me

• Like 3

Another update, lowered all the way down on the rear to even out the ride height and to try and improve handling, it feels like it's made a difference, we shall see at Bedford on Monday

152941860dcf9381592a173824f7a07a.jpg

fd911c5095da82a993b9aa68b51bfdf5.jpg

Thanks to the wonderful Updown for the help

• Like 1

Gave that saxo a real run for its money!

Haha yes! Should have seen his face when he came to chat to me at the end, he thought I was doing well in the corners because of the tyres I had, he was rather confused when I told him I had Michelin Eco tyres :rofl:

• 3 weeks later...

:bandit: In the morning when it's light 

After all that effort, ruining my fun filled evening too! To be honest it's worth the wait. And I can't complain for getting a chance to drive this little nutty machine yesterday night too!

• Like 2

After all that effort, ruining my fun filled evening too! To be honest it's worth the wait. And I can't complain for getting a chance to drive this little nutty machine yesterday night too!

the little sh!t didn't let me have a go :D

• Like 2