Can i get sports suspension on my rapid sports thats on order?

Collecting her on Friday, front splitter fitted on saturday, into the garage on monday to price up fitting eibach sports springs come friday next spring will be fitted and all will be well with the world.

Was considering side skirts but gonna give it a miss..........for now.

I'm sure the only sporty bits on a Rapid Sport are the Seats, Rims and Spoiler. Otherwise it's just a 1.2 SE with a highish price tag.

Stormchaser and others on here had the Skoda UK spring kit fitted afterwards but I'd like to see pictures of a factory lowered car.

SEAT never offered Sport (or FR) springs for the Toledo and I realky wanted the lower stance and handling improvement.

Agree. They don't have "Sport" suspension. It's an accessory fitment after.

d0e07800cc46a475c38d192289ac586f.jpg

5479cc69af79bf2b3eb454bda77975ea.jpg

This was mine after fitment and they were the wrong springs fitted. It's a so called 30mm drop. Before these it looked like a 4x4 definitely not a Sport look.

I'm so glad this car is at the other end of this country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Stormchaser

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all, would have updated earlier but for some reason tapatalk is down so i cant post pics,

eibach springs fitted really makes the car look aggressive and feels alot more responsive on the road, gonna take comparison photo's tomorrow (mate has a rapid also).

i added wind deflectors (tinted) today.

hope to get some pics up soon.....

oh and does anyone have the new "andriod auto app" for the entertainment system. having issues with the reading and writing text msgs , as in i cant.