West Meon Hut #41 - Tuesday 2nd August 2016

Are you stuck for something to do on the first Tuesday of every month? Do you drive a BMW? Do you enjoy eating burgers (subject to availability)?

Then why not come and join a great, welcoming bunch of regulars and frequent newcomers.

Tuesday 2nd August, 19:00 onwards at the West Meon Pub, GU32 1JX.

(People seem to arrive from 18:30 onwards).

Everyone welcome... even Skoda owners!

• Like 2

Did you get the Favorit?

That's a long story and part of the reason I wasn't there last night. I had it for two weeks then managed to stuff it all on my own with no help from anyone else. So it's gone already. In that two weeks a friend took the MG off me then I convinced him to sell it back so at least Sam will be pleased about that.

The MG is going for its MOT in about half an hour so I spent yesterday afternoon getting it ready. In the meantime I've been using the Triumph and that managed to break down at work on Monday. Just a little electrical problem, easily sorted but caused much amusement to everyone else.

That's a long story and part of the reason I wasn't there last night. I had it for two weeks then managed to stuff it all on my own with no help from anyone else. So it's gone already. In that two weeks a friend took the MG off me then I convinced him to sell it back so at least Sam will be pleased about that.

The MG is going for its MOT in about half an hour so I spent yesterday afternoon getting it ready. In the meantime I've been using the Triumph and that managed to break down at work on Monday. Just a little electrical problem, easily sorted but caused much amusement to everyone else.

How did the MG get on? At least you got it back.

All it needed was one anti roll bar drop link. I've done that this afternoon so I'll take it back tomorrow. Nice and simple. The clutch will need doing at some point as it has started slipping a bit. That was one of the reasons to pass it on. But if I do that I will be more inclined to keep it.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone able to turn up with VCDS? My engine light popped on while heading home today. Suspect it might be for my lambda probe, but would be good to confirm nothing else is up.

Thanks

Lee

Still working on the Island. Getting the 18:05 ferry to Lymington and won't get back to the yard until about 8 so yeah. I was determined to make this one :(

There's always the next one :)