Well, seems that only chance to get them is from Czech.. They appear on net for around 60GBP. Same with other interesting parts :) But it will be hard to find someone, who would be able to send items to Britain...

Backk to topic about Color Line - I forgot about this one rare "Harlekýn" variant. Weird thing is, there has never been red or green variant of Color line (officialy), only blue and yellow. 

Although I've heard about white color line with white interior, I've never seen one.

7_543_156861__2012-01-14_10-39-15_85.jpg

7_543_156861__2012-01-14_10-39-47_62.jpg

Edited by Papez
  • Like 2

Hi Papez and welcome to the forum!
I invite you to come more often here because we need first hand information from Czech R about Felicia and Favorit. You could also help with DIY knowledge on various repairs. There is also need of more repair guides with photos. Whenever you have free time feel free to share with us any automotive info, documents, reference, etc. I am sure your help will be appreciated.

PS
Sadly I couldn't have access to paid area linked from this page.

• Like 1

Brilliant! You could sit in different seats depending on your mood. Volkswagen did Harlequin versions of the Golf and Polo around the same time, or a bit earlier I think, mk3 golf, but they did the outside with every panel a different colour.

You're right, there is probably lots of stuff I'd like in Czech. The easiest way to get it back here might just be to drive over and pick it up myself.

Hi Papez and welcome to the forum!

I invite you to come more often here because we need first hand information from Czech R about Felicia and Favorit. You could also help with DIY knowledge on various repairs. There is also need of more repair guides with photos. Whenever you have free time feel free to share with us any automotive info, documents, reference, etc. I am sure your help will be appreciated.

PS

Sadly I couldn't have access to paid area linked from this page.

Thanks :) I was visiting forum for quite time, especially to visit classic project category :) I'm jelaous, how much you can modify car in britain, while still being road legal :)

I don't know if I can help with DIY, as I have tools only for minor repairs and never did anything serious on my car.. But I can share some info or find it on czech pages, if it will help :)

I found that Czech wikipedia has info for most models, if I'will have time, I can translate info and find some photos :)

Edited by Papez

You are welcome to add anything related to the topic. I hope people like this kind of information too, as inspirational material. From what i've read so far, Poland got most special equipped models. They must had been the main foreign target market for Skoda back in the days. Lucky them...

Felicia KLIF

N67esiK.jpg

Limited edition on cars with 1.3 MPI engine. Sold in one colour, alpine white,

Additional equipment:

• alloy wheels
  • athermic windows
  • fog lamps
  • side moldings
  • decorative overlay on door panels
  • center console
  • floor mats
  • car stereo Blaupunt Sao Paulo with RDS.
  • Like 1

I've found this page that describes the history of remaining modifications and special equipment. It is in French but it is worth reading it because it shows the evolution of Felicia.

http://degriottier.free.fr/skoda_felicia_evolutions.htm

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

And lets not forget the trusty base line 

That's like in the middle of a fashion show with dozens of gorgeous supermodels, you grab the microphone and say "... but let's not forget our trusty wives!..."

That's like in the middle of a fashion show with dozens of gorgeous supermodels, you grab the microphone and say "... but let's not forget our trusty wives!..."

Yeahhhhh you made me laugh

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

This is a new special Skoda named Skoda Felicia Pickup Laureta 1.3.

Produced between 1999 and 2001, it is a successor of VanPlus. 300 cars had been produced. 600 mm longer, 3050 mm wheelbase, 580 kg maximum load. Dimensions: length 4615 mm, width 1635 mm, height 1845 mm. Weight: 1010 kg.

pikap_01a.jpg

pikap_01b.jpg

pikap_01c.jpg

Felicia Mystery. Yes I know we've already done this but this one I saw with my own eyes!

20170419163721_IMG_6677.thumb.JPG.741436b80b784cddcca3861f4ba30572.JPG20170419163751_IMG_6678.thumb.JPG.ab6b9c573d114ea1273351618bd8fb79.JPG

We've just spent a few days in Budapest.  This day it rained all day (apart from the hour or so when it turned to snow) so I managed to convince my wife to take a bus ride into the suburbs (it was a dry option).  We went out on a bus and back on a tram and I found this on the short walk from bus to tram. Made my day.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I have a '99 'V' reg 1.3MPi Pacific Estate. It has power steering, central locking (with alarm), a rev counter, jazzy blue upholstery with crowns on (!) and special 'pacific' badging on the tailgate. There are also two unused 'pacific' badges in the owner's handbook.

felicia1_LI.jpg

Edited by BobTheEvilPenguin

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Comfort edition, (with the Bilstein B4, its not so comfort anymore 😁

Fog lights front and rear, electric mirrors, front electric windows, central locking, power steering, FM/AM antenna, and a small light in the trunk. 

No A/C, no ABS, no Airbag. 

IMG_20210404_180516.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Greetings y'all!

A few years ago I discovered that Felicia had a lot of special editions / models that piqued my interest. Since Felicia appears less and less on our roads, I usually get excited when I see one driving or parked in the parking lot. What is even more rare is when I see a special edition. I saw only a few of them, and mostly I managed to take a picture of them (which I be posting here later). I also saw (one of my favorite) Mystery model - the green one, but unfortunately I didn't take a picture (maybe one day!). Here is the Atlanta edition:

Atlanta:

• based on the LX,
  • this special model referred to the 1996 Summer Olympic Games held in Atlanta, USA,
  • it was available exclusively in green, white or red color with a 1.3 BMM (50 kW) engine,
  • equipment included a Blaupunkt car radio, a driver's airbag, a tachometer with a digital clock, center console,
  • in addition, the owner / buyer received gift items with the logos of the Olympic Games and the Škoda company.

(Also please, excuse my english, it's not my native language).

atlanta_01.jpg

atlanta_02.jpg

atlanta_03.jpg

• Like 1

@brefs No problem with your english, many members here (me included) are in the same condition as you.

As for the protective fender flares why you screw them and don't use windshield glue?

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/02/2024 at 10:15, D.FYLAKTOS said:

@brefs No problem with your english, many members here (me included) are in the same condition as you.

As for the protective fender flares why you screw them and don't use windshield glue?

I found that Felicia randomly. It is not mine, so unfortunately I can't answer your question.

Speaking of randomly found Felicias, here is another special one:

Magic 2:

magic2_01.jpg

magic2_02.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...