Will 19x8,5" ET35 fit on a facelift mk2?

Yeah thanks for the tip etc. But the interweb calculators can't work out the stretch of a tire from a 8 to a 9" wheel. I'm not a novice when it comes to special ordering staggered wheel set etc. What I need help w is if the Skoda tire pressure monitors can pick up such a slight difference?

thanks

Joe E

31 minutes ago, Joelliott said:

Well I've been doing to research and taking some measurements on my perB. The used 18x8 et 42 w 245/40s works fine. No running etc. I tried everything... Speed bumps, reverse up over bumps at full steering lock. Only time I heard a scrape was while hitting a speed bump at 50 km/h w 3 people in the car. So I'm thinking it's good. 

Brings me to this. 

I looking at some Calibre wheels that are 19x8 or 9. I'm thinking of running a combo of 19x8 et 40 in the front w a 235/35/19. Then a 19x9 et 35 in the rear w a 245/35/19. 

Question is, will the minute difference in tire height set off the tire pressure alarm? 

Joe E

Well I'm running 235/35/19 in front and 245/35/19 rears, and all good with tyre pressure monitoring cause reset your tyre monitoring when you fit new tyres/rims 

Finally broke down and orders some wheels. 19x8 et 45 Calibre CC-A silver color w a polished face. And 245/35/19 Uniroyal Rainsport 3 tires. I have some 15mm H&R spacers for the rear as they didn't have any other ETs than 45. 

Thanks for the help help and info on your sB tire and wheel combos. Hope everything works out w my new setup. 

Joe

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Looking for some Wheels myself, found a set of old S8 wheels (Audi). I'm wondering if they will fit.

Wheels are 8.5 J ET 35, but my S2 facelift is slammed on AP modified coils, and lowered 7.5 cm all around. Current wheel setup is 8.5 ET 42, no issues at all. Wondering if the ET 35 might cause issues? 🤔