Car meets

SparkysVrs

Hiya everyone I'm new to this forum if there's any car meets in the near future could you let me know please would like to meet more people into the fabia tuning scene

Hiya everyone I'm flexible meeting anywhere really ideally it would have to be a Sunday sometime and not this Sunday cause I'm off to fast car festival in Donington but please keep in touch and if any of u want to meet sometime soon let me know please

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Can but try, give us a da

1 hour ago, stuart vrs said:

Any takers on a meet up soon South Wales area next couple of weeks. Put some faces to some names. 

Go for it. Hit us with a date and location

15 hours ago, ash_1909 said:

I hold one once a monh for my facebook group vagfag wales there us always a few skodas there so welcome to joun the page and join us on meets

Just joined this 

IMG_6737.PNG

3 hours ago, huwvrs79 said:

hia id like to do a few meets, im not on facebook thow, when and were do the vagfag wales meet? and we should get a meet going on here aswell, cheers

I will pm you the next one