FL Octavia Estate Seats Full Set

Guest DobriKnotzGutenMorgan

Hi Folks, I now have the above headline for sale after successfully fitting the purchase of Leathers from Timmboy recently. They were a straight fit and look and feel great.

So that means I have a decent full set of FL 2009 cloth dark and grey to sell..............

Open to offers and please please bear in mind it does not cost the earth to have them posted......Parcel2go...........

Happy for cheeky offers all before ebay at buy only.

I'll get photos once I've realistic enquiries.

Glad the seats went in ok :)

Hello there young man.......lovely to meet you and the wee ones.........the seats are great and I just wanted to check, they are from vrs with heated seats as garage thought might be while i slogged to fit them.......no issues at all....... :cocktail: :cocktail:

Cheeky offer? £50 deliv

Cheeky offer? £50 delivered? :D

That's the way it should be on here.......tooong and cheeeeek, where the sauce/gravy I'm Hungary......

Hello there young man.......lovely to meet you and the wee ones.........the seats are great and I just wanted to check, they are from vrs with heated seats as garage thought might be while i slogged to fit them.......no issues at all....... :cocktail: :cocktail:

Likewise :)

Definitely from an Elegance rather than from a VRS - got the reg/vin etc etc. The VRS full leather seats are a bit more sporty and have 'VRS' logo on them. Not sure on the heated bit or not - it did strike me there were quite a few wires under the seat, but I put that down to the airbags and sensors and such - didn't get as far as checking for a heater element. Would have put the price up if I'd known ;)  :clap:

Hello there.... It's all good Karma... My Elegance 09 only had the cloth....interesting.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Just to let you know the seats 'only' are still for sale £100 ono.............

Ooops only £50 quid. Need them gone......please bear in mind where I live as another £50 quid needed for delivery....

• 3 months later...

These seat are still availible but will be skipping them shortly... No takers on ebay either over a month.

Seats only. No door cards

Edited by DobriKnotzGutenMorgan