TTRS Big Brake Kit for 340mm Discs

Dave_OA

So I have for sale my big brake kit for a MK3 Octavia VRS (I believe it will also fit MK2 and a load of other VAG cars)

I had the full intention of getting the callipers refurbished in Red and fitted to my MK3 VRS but the news that I will be a dad just after christmas have put all car related plans on hold!

So the kit consists of the following:

Vagbremtechnic Front Brake Adaption Kit - Allows Fitment of Audi TTRS Calipers to 340 or 345mm OE Discs - I bought this used with the description - "I have used this for a few months, excellent condition apart from a bit of surface rust on the head of the hex bolts (see photo)."

B6OFcE.jpg

https://www.awesomegti.com/shop-by-car/audi/a3-8p/vagbremtechnic-front-brake-adaption-kit-allows-fitment-of-audi-ttrs-calipers-to-340-or-345mm-oe-discs/

And a set of TTRS callipers with pads and all the gubbins they need! These are the later spec callipers with the mass dampers fitted to reduce squeal which these where renowned for on the TTRS!

zEVCVW.jpg

XEgJ5V.jpg

OAUOW3.jpg

I'm after £600 for the lot collected from Crewe, I can post but have no idea how much it would be!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

So I have for sale my big brake kit for a MK3 Octavia VRS (I believe it will also fit MK2 and a load of other VAG cars)

I had the full intention of getting the callipers refurbished in Red and fitted to my MK3 VRS but the news that I will be a dad just after christmas have put all car related plans on hold!

So the kit consists of the following:

Vagbremtechnic Front Brake Adaption Kit - Allows Fitment of Audi TTRS Calipers to 340 or 345mm OE Discs - I bought this used with the description - "I have used this for a few months, excellent condition apart from a bit of surface rust on the head of the hex bolts (see photo)."

B6OFcE.jpg

https://www.awesomegti.com/shop-by-car/audi/a3-8p/vagbremtechnic-front-brake-adaption-kit-allows-fitment-of-audi-ttrs-calipers-to-340-or-345mm-oe-discs/

And a set of TTRS callipers with pads and all the gubbins they need! These are the later spec callipers with the mass dampers fitted to reduce squeal which these where renowned for on the TTRS!

zEVCVW.jpg

XEgJ5V.jpg

OAUOW3.jpg

I'm after £600 for the lot collected from Crewe, I can post but have no idea how much it would be!

would love these on the wagon. Glws

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...