http://www.skodaparts.com/

Hi all,

Just wanted to know about www.skodaparts.com

Has anyone used them?

I'm looking at purchasing an item and they seem a lot cheaper than other places. The phrase "If it seems too good to be true, it probably is" is playing on my mind so I'm trying to figure out if they are genuine

They appear to be part of a Skoda dealership, but I just want to make sure. 

Any advice appreciated.

You've been here all this time Gaff, and never used SkodaParts.com? I'm surprised :)

Yep they're fine, but I'd forgotten about Briskoda Parts actually. I need a few Fabia bits now, so I'll go visit :thumbup:

They are DEFINITELY part of a Skoda dealership - Sheffield. Daughter lives 400 yards from them. I've bought several bits, including underbonnet insulation. Excellent service. Same goes for Superskoda, except daughter doesn't live near them!

Try their prices, though if you're in the republic not the north, then Briskoda might make more sense, being Euros to Euros. Depends on the exchange rate and shipping charges you'd get when buying from Sheffield rather than the Czech Republic.

• Like 1

You've been here all this time Gaff, and never used SkodaParts.com? I'm surprised :)

:D

They are DEFINITELY part of a Skoda dealership - Sheffield. Daughter lives 400 yards from them. I've bought several bits, including underbonnet insulation. Excellent service. Same goes for Superskoda, except daughter doesn't live near them!

Try their prices, though if you're in the republic not the north, then Briskoda might make more sense, being Euros to Euros. Depends on the exchange rate and shipping charges you'd get when buying from Sheffield rather than the Czech Republic.

I'm looking for an Extreme alloy, SuperSkoda seem to only sell then in a set of 4.

Super Skoda are awful....I'd avoid at all costs.

The other company are fine.

Although I've heard this before, I've now order a number of items many times. And they only time I had an issue was when I ordered the wrong part because I didn't real the item correctly.

They gave me something of the same value instead.

Other than that, they have been great.

Super Skoda are awful....I'd avoid at all costs.

The other company are fine.

I've had a really bad experience with superskoda. Never again. Ordered something from them, and it took 2 weeks from order to delivery, and whenever I asked them for any updates they simply said "we sent it!". Terrible customer service. It was only when I raised a paypal claim that they finally jumped and did some investigation work at their end, and then told me they had no idea where it was. As it happened it arrived the next day, and whatever tracking means they sent me it still shows as unavailable on RM web tracker.

And Briskoda Parts would've been about 20% cheaper as well as I later found out.

Although you're buying products sourced from the EU. So likely that the end consumer price will reflect this, from a local supplier.

The result of a weaker Pound has to passed on somewhere.

Time to put this to the test!

• Like 1

I've never had any issue from Superskoda always found the service spot on & I have ordered many items large or small from them, but the courier company (GLS) that they use are not the brightest bunch, especially as Superskoda had my correct postcode on the package but GLS decided to print there own label & inputted an N in-front of my postcode.  :clap:  but after speaking to parcelforce who deliver in the UK for GLS, they managed to actually sort it out, was a fair 2-3 days later than expected but at least I got the package in the end.