20mm rear spacers = £20

Whiteline RARB = £80 (sold)

Front upper strut brace = £30 (sold)

Devonutopia bonnet lifter = £10 (sold)

Custom FMIC & Pipe work = £240

Turbo back Milltek exhaust = £300

Helix SMF flywheel & clutch kit = £350

Long ratio gearbox = £200

Ex Pasty boy engine, 127k from Bossfox previously, = £250 (£350 with injectors)

Purple 16" VRS alloys x 4 = £250

Coilovers = £300

Standard PD150 (Garrett) = £250

312mm front brakes complete = £100

256mm rear brakes complete = £100

Loads of other parts most likely forgotten so let me know and I'll get back to you.

Collection from Enfield or Potters Bar (Off M25) preferred.

Postage will be extra.

Edited by Skoda_Saint

A couple of questions if you don't mind. Are the front and rear Octavia seats already modified so that they bolt straight in with little or no mucking about and, is there any damage to them (tears, scuffs or cig burns)? Also, do you know what sort of price postage or courier to KA24 4AR will be?

Is there any room for negotiation on the price, and finally, how would you like payment arranged?

Thanks, Jimbo.

Edited by Coffin Dodger

Hi mate, yes already modified and fitted into a Mk1 Fabia. No damage or tears or burns. But I have to say that I have someone coming to collect them on Saturday already for asking price. They're a bit too heavy to freight out as well I'd say. Things move a little slower on here than the Fabia and Vag forums so have been concentrating on there. I'll give an update over this weekend after some parts are collected and paid for.

Hi mate, yes already modified and fitted into a Mk1 Fabia. No damage or tears or burns. But I have to say that I have someone coming to collect them on Saturday already for asking price. They're a bit too heavy to freight out as well I'd say. Things move a little slower on here than the Fabia and Vag forums so have been concentrating on there. I'll give an update over this weekend after some parts are collected and paid for.

Ok, no problem, in my defence if you don't ask, you don't get, hence the reason I asked.

Knowing now that there is no damage, I would have been happy to meet the asking price.

The carriage was my main concern tbh. However, that's neither here nor there now.

Sadly, London is hardly a wee jaunt down the road, from here, it'd be a 20 hour round trip, if it had even been half that I would have collected.

Ach well, GLWTS fella! All the best, Jimbo.

• Like 1

Does the front mount interfere with the os fog lamp cover or did it just jump ship?

Also would you post the rarb and front strut brace or have any pics?

Cheers

Lennie

Does the front mount interfere with the os fog lamp cover or did it just jump ship?

Also would you post the rarb and front strut brace or have any pics?

Cheers

Lennie

Yes the FMIC did interfere with the grill unfortunately.

I have updated the first post with parts that have been sold or provisionally sold.

Thanks Skoda Saint, just enough wire to allow me to make a good connection, with the existing loom, the more the merrier I suppose.

Let me know how much and how you want paying and I will message you my details.

Thanks

Martin

Thanks Skoda Saint, just enough wire to allow me to make a good connection, with the existing loom, the more the merrier I suppose.

Let me know how much and how you want paying and I will message you my details.

Thanks

Martin

Yes the FMIC did interfere with the grill unfortunately.

I have updated the first post with parts that have been sold or provisionally sold.

If the rarb, bonnet lifter kit and front strut brace don't go let me know and I'll have them.

Cheers

Lennie

• 3 weeks later...