Oe Armrest fitment

5 hours ago, malcster said:

Is the inside lined or plastic 

My MK2 one was lined with felt 

Mk3 was plastic inside 

The inside is felt lined and I know it is a Mk2 See my reply to vc-10 about posting in the wrong forum.

I shall fade away quietly now and not bother you again. :D

• 5 years later...

Does anyone know the part number for the smaller tray and the length of the m6 bolts?.

Just got an oem armrest on ebay but they didn't supply the tray, bolts or plastic shroud. Managed to find the shroud on ebay after finding the part numbers for them but can't find the tray part number anywhere 😕 

4 minutes ago, mikec said:

Does anyone know the part number for the smaller tray and the length of the m6 bolts?.

Just got an oem armrest on ebay but they didn't supply the tray, bolts or plastic shroud. Managed to find the shroud on ebay after finding the part numbers for them but can't find the tray part number anywhere 😕 

Is it not already in this image?

• 1 month later...

Got the base fitted today after removing all of the screws holding the centre console in place. Still a pain getting it in but it's not moving anywhere now. Realised that bolt number 27 was missing so have ordered it from eBay so should be able to get it finished next weekend 

• Like 1