Kodiaq Lease deals

aldouk

Check out lings cars. Thats the cheapest I've seen

Have just been on lingcars website ????????????

Mad sheep was about £10pcm cheaper for a 150hp TDi dsg SE L but lingcars may be worth more just for the website ? factor!

Looking forward to hear if Colin D can sort anything out for us all

• Like 1

I've taken the easy option and done a 3+23 PCH with the Skoda dealer, they were willing to do a slightly better deal than Simpsons.

Unfortunately I got a bit carried away with the options, but was still massively cheaper than a PCP for the same car, and I haven't lied about my mileage like I do on PCP so I'm happy - I'm paying less a month than I do now and have ordered a 2.0TSI 4x4 DSG Edition in Petrol Blue with a few options on there.

I've passed contact details to Colin so hopefully something comes of it for the greater good :)

There is nothing special about what Simpsons are offering, they are the standard VWFS PCH deals with about £100 discount applied. They have just fudged the numbers to make them £299 per month etc.

If your dealer has a fleet/contract hire department they should be able to do something similar, the retail sales guys probably won't get involved, depends how the dealer is set up.

Simpsons just have lots of backing from Skoda (God knows why as they are the worst dealership I have ever dealt with in 30 years) so do lots of advertising and make good use of social media as well.

• Like 1

Hi all

Would tend to agree with this. I called two local dealers today to get prices on PCH.

One gave me a price off the bat that wasn't too far off lingcars price - maybe 8% all in.

The other said that Skoda finance still had to sort out a few numbers and that some quotes given across the board so far may be a bit questionable. He was quite open and said he'd get back to me once he was happy that all was correct.

On one hand I wish I'd taken the December 2016 Fleetprices quotation, but on the other I'm also keen to see what happens once the real residual values of the Kodiaq come to light...!?

• Administrators

Simpsons are so odd, over the last 12-18 months they have totally refused to engage with me in anyway, before then I just assumed the managers were forgetful. That's from parts, sales to even asking about a car they had I wanted to buy... 

So... I can't say I've had a good experience as I've had no experience ;)

• Like 1

Simpsons are so odd, over the last 12-18 months they have totally refused to engage with me in anyway, before then I just assumed the managers were forgetful. That's from parts, sales to even asking about a car they had I wanted to buy... 

So... I can't say I've had a good experience as I've had no experience ;)

Was yesterdays contact fruitful or not Colin?

• Administrators

With Homer? No not at all. Funnily enough another one I spoke to said he wasn't taking orders for Kodiaq as they didn't know much about it :D 

I was left with an overwhelming feeling of asking skoda if 'we' can become a dealership... might be needing to crowd fund for the big white sign and gloss paint pack mind.

• Like 1

I went with simpsons pch over the phone, they were ok but skoda's service generally these days is terrible, loads of dealers near me closed and those left just not interested. One told me they'd never heard of PCH! The cars are cheap enough and good enpugh to sell themselves for now, bit I think it will come back to haunt them when prices go up and the pch bubble bursts. Customer service used to be skoda's thing but certainly not any more.

Edited by Dr_Pepper

• Administrators

Well good news ( I hope  ). Once I've adjusted my calculations with VAT versus non vat and then stick on all those hidden broker charges... :D We're within a pint of beer per month on one of the comparisons.

Got to adjust some of the previous 'sweetners' I had added on like free mats fuel, sad face. What I've discovered is, they all do things differently, I really should not be surprised, given I open with this is a different approach... I in this market isn't big enough to demand they do free x and y. But where as one charges for delivery and gives full fuel & mats another is FOC delivery over the UK and cheaper. Which almost nets out equal... because at the end of the day you can't make the pie any bigger!

Looking forward to next week and even more phone time :)

• Like 2

Thank you for the PM and emails. Lots of lovely kodiaqs on wish lists.

I've got a couple more dealers to call tomorrow, then it's a wider net on Friday.  It's akin to swimming uphill trying to convince a head of sales that a skoda owners forum has people who want to buy skodas... who'd have thought such a crazy thought was so alien...

Cheers Colin fingers crossed! Steve

Been offered the following from a dealer, is it a good deal -

Edition 2.0TDI DSG 3+23 10k pa

Options – FOC Metallic Paint, Lane Assist and Blind Spot Detection, ISOFIX on front passenger seat, Children’s Pack, Park Assist

£312.74 inc VAT * 23 = £7193.02

3 * £312.74 = £938.22

Total cost of lease over 2 years - £8131.24

£8131.24 / 24 - £338.80 per month

That looks like a great deal !

I'll be paying 3+23 x £323 for a TDI DSG SEL without any options.

I'm going to have to stop reading this thread  :peek:

Which dealer is that with?

Been offered the following from a dealer, is it a good deal -

Edition 2.0TDI DSG 3+23 10k pa

Options – FOC Metallic Paint, Lane Assist and Blind Spot Detection, ISOFIX on front passenger seat, Children’s Pack, Park Assist

£312.74 inc VAT * 23 = £7193.02

3 * £312.74 = £938.22

Total cost of lease over 2 years - £8131.24

£8131.24 / 24 - £338.80 per month

Is that for the 190 or 150bhp engine.  Either way, looks a good deal.

• Administrators

I'll have a list on monday :excited: :D  for base cars, which leaves the comparison of options, of which there are thousands of combinations.

I know this isn't the same car... I think based on your options, the windscren prices are within a grand or two, so it's comparable :S maybe.

Standard KODIAQ EST 2.0TDI 190 EDTN 4X4 DSG 7ST 3+23, 10k @ £311.45 +VAT & no broker fees ;)

Another way of thinking, that's a top base spec, so anything below it, should be less :) but then VWFinance is an odd machine.

@gmoorc, I know the feeling, I kind of want one. *must resist* I feel I've had some good training. As from the age of, santa was still a thing, we had a toy shop, so I saw christmas as a child being excited by lots of parents and my how santa changed appearance in the grotto ;) Yet I enjoyed the excitement of others far more than tearing the paper up on the big day.

:D

That looks like a great deal !

I'll be paying 3+23 x £323 for a TDI DSG SEL without any options.

I'm going to have to stop reading this thread  :peek:

Which dealer is that with?

Winchester Motor Group.

I am considering if I should put an order in now even though my lease expires in June 2017 or wait until until at least Feb/March 17?

What would you guys do in my position?

Hi Guys,

I have been following the foums and this thread with interest for awhile (although only jsut registered on here).

I have paid my £500 security with a well known northern Skoda dealership, and the order has been accepted on the Skoda system for the following deal, just wanted to get your thoughts.

My requirement was a very well speced family vehicle to tow a caravan but have the toys I wanted. I was initially looking at an X5 or Tourag maybe a couple of years old, but given the technology, spec and offer presented to me I went with this. Taking into account I have 'loaded' it with a significant amount of options, do you think it is a good (1st for me) lease deal?

Kodiaq Moon White 'Edition' 2.0 TDI 190 4X4

Extra equipment
  • Panoramic sunroof (PH1)
  • Space saver spare wheel (7-seater) (PJE)
  • Electrically folding tow bar with adaptor (PK0)
  • Heated leather MFSW (PLD)
  • Adaptive cruise control (PLI)
  • Ambient lighting (PN3)
  • Area view with trailer assist and front and rear parking sensors (PPD)
  • Travel assist (PWD)
  • Electric child safety lock with rear window roller blinds (PXC)
  • Canton sound system (RA2)
  • Media Command (9WX)
  • Personalisation of drive mode selection (8QG)
  • Sun visors with mirror, illuminated (5XH)

Free of Charge:
  • Textile floor mats (0TD) 
  • Aluminium pedals (VF1)

Lease for above vehicle: 3 years, 10,000 miles, initial deposit £2590, £438 per month (inc Vat).

Thoughts?

Edited by DarkKnight54