KWil

Does anyone know how to get the 'inspection now' message to stop showing on a 2016 skoda superb elegance?

I tried to get rid of the service indicator message but now It's showing 'inspection now' when I turn the car on/off.

I tried to reset the service indicator throughout the car computer interface but there was no option to reset it only let me see how many miles to service etc but no option to reset. So i tried to press the reset button with the ignition switched off and and hold it down, like described below.

• Switch the ignition on, release the reset button. The text Service or SERVICE
NOW appears in the display.
• Turn the button for setting the clock to the right - as a result of this the display
is reset. 
However all I ended up with was a message when I switch the car on/off saying 'inspection now'. Does anyone know how to get rid of this? 

Thanks,
K.

• 2 months later...