Guide : How to fit Leon front splitter

Phill JK

Do it! You need to take a lot of material off the two prong things. And the non VRS bumper is a little more sloped under the bumper so it takes quite a while to align it.

Its already been asked and answered earlier but I cant be fudged looking through it all but... how much did it cost you for the splitter? :thumbup:

• 1 month later...

:thumbup:

Thanks for the guide mate - followed it and now the front of the car really looks the business - gives it a bit more aggressive look.

No need to paint the Black ABS on a Black Magic car either!:D

Cheers

Bas

OK I know I'm going out on a limb here but:

Has anyone else noticed that the front wheels seems slightly better planted after this mod?

(I KNOW I have an overactive imagination, just performing a reality check here)

Cheers

Bas

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
Bit of a thread resurrection here..

But would this be roughly the same for fitting on a Mk1 Octy vRS ?

I pick mine up on tuesday (30/10) It'll be a couple of weeks 'til i can fit it, So if you want to dry fit it on yours to get an idea. I'm not that far from you. Just let me know.

• 2 weeks later...

Aye, gives a shout, Off Thurs, Fri (Got ankle biter though) & Sun, Sh1tty mid shift on Sat & Back shift all next week Mon-Sat (Bu66ers up the plan to come along to the meet) then 8 days off woo hoo

Probably best to use A4 stainless steel self-tappers for their corrosion resistance. These are available from screwfix, but I think B&Q just sell the zinc plated things.