Dean Forest Railway, 01st / 02nd October

DaveHarries

Evening all,

I realise this is not a BRISKODA event so apologies for posting it here but it is a Skoda event (organised by the Dean Forest Steam Railway, Gloucestershire in partenrship with Winners Skoda, Cinderford).

The DFR have a Skoda weekend coming up: might be a good day out for any members on here who (or whose children) are interested in steam trains. VIP parking for Skodas and also 50% off trips to anyone who has a Skoda key fob.

http://www.deanforestrailway.co.uk/events/detail/skoda-weekend

I will be going to this: not too far for me (an hour or two).

HTIOI,

Dave

• Like 1

I love this bit of the country! In fact I stayed there at the end of August, in Parkend at Whitemead Forest Park. Nice couple of pubs in the village. Will look and see if I can get to this event, thanks for highlighting it. It's a favourite of mine to drive there the slightly longer way, via St Briavels (B4428) and through Ellwood then Parkend, the scenery's so too nice to miss.