Move&fun iPhone app

Bobbitch

On  page 75 of the owners manual there is a QR code for you to scan to check the compatibility of devices so I scan it  put in My cars VIN number as requested and get told My VIN number is not recognised!.Skoda you are an embarrassment!.

oh well ive giving up worrying about this i now use android auto and on the side of that either use tune in radio or deezer, I sell mobile's for a well known company and I hate apple with a passion

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I know this is an old thread but I started using the app today and the MPG readout seems correct, just downloaded the maps and that worked fine. I haven't used it yet but it seems to work, it's just an awkward app that seems a little outdated. My phone is a Samsung S7 Edge.

• Like 1

On ‎16‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 13:30, Dean_0 said:

I know this is an old thread but I started using the app today and the MPG readout seems correct, just downloaded the maps and that worked fine. I haven't used it yet but it seems to work, it's just an awkward app that seems a little outdated. My phone is a Samsung S7 Edge.

Hi, I did the same earlier tonight; Driving Data; rev-counter is in sync with the Citigo's own instrument cluster and the Temp Gauge seems to be ok (no crazy readout anyway) - using a Sony Experia and all seems well 🙂 Downloaded a map a short while ago, will give it a tryout tomorrow 👀

The app has a bug whereby the mpg will never read above 49.9 mpg. Also the mapping is very sluggish. Use the Up app, gets around the mpg bug and the maps are better.

16 minutes ago, Miller73 said:

The app has a bug whereby the mpg will never read above 49.9 mpg. Also the mapping is very sluggish. Use the Up app, gets around the mpg bug and the maps are better.

Hiya, I have Version 2.1.2 installed from Google Play Store on a Sony Experia and it seems to be ok, I'd posted on here yesterday evening that Move & Fun was reporting 58.5mpg. I'll keep my eye on it....

18 hours ago, Miller73 said:

Solved by an update months ago and I've not noticed any sluggishness of the mapping :)

On 18/05/2019 at 20:55, Zlin said:

Hiya, I have Version 2.1.2 installed from Google Play Store on a Sony Experia and it seems to be ok, I'd posted on here yesterday evening that Move & Fun was reporting 58.5mpg. I'll keep my eye on it....

I do find the app can be quite distracting while driving as I'm constantly looking at my MPG readout and trying to get it as high as possible😂

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
11 hours ago, Wilbour3 said:

The app works fine via Bluetooth but today it decided it wasn't going to give any audio via usb anymore.

Any suggestions ?

Has there been an update to your phone? I run android and the audio worked fine until a Google update in January and it's never worked since. There has been a lot of traffic around this on Google forums which they've chosen to ignore and not solve.