Felicia pick up lowered

So I've started changing the shocks and springs on the pickup, I'm lowering it by 60mm but having done the rears I find that when I jack it up the springs come out of position, I understand that this is a common problem with the 60mm springs, is there a way to remedy this without putting longer springs in?

Cobby, you forgot to mention what type of shocks and springs you have used on the rear. What car do they come from? And where did you read "this is a common problem with the 60mm springs" after the fact?

The shocks are standard Monroe shocks for a felicia, the springs are lk (I think)

And I've read a couple of topics on here where people mentioned that the 60mm lowering springs have dropped out when jacking

• 4 months later...

Hi guys, first time post here as a new skoda pickup 1.6 petrol owner.  Im looking to lower the thing and saw these springs on ebay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SKODA-FELICIA-1-3-PICKUP-PICK-UP-60mm-LOWERING-SPRINGS-/161224442740?hash=item2589b9c374:m:m7KCMIyy1K1G_CHGNVoxb9A.  Can anyone tell me what shocks i can use with these?  Iv saw various posts suggesting shocks from other makes and models but nothing seemingly definitave.  I should mention im not a mechanic so maybe some of the terms used has made it hard to understand.  I just want to get a set i can slip right on, if possible.  Also any othere essential bits i should get along with  them for the job (bushes etc???)  Any help massively appreciated to help me get under way with the project.