My brothers an idiot, again.....again...again...

XLBaconDoubleCheese

I'm sure the majority of you are aware of my brother and his idiocy. Another chapter for you all. 

Last year my brother got caught doing a wheelie on his motorbike, he was offered a course at a cost of £100 and no points. He ignored it, a few months later he went to court, they gave him £500 fine and 5 points for the offence. He ignored this, and all correspondence until today where high court enforcement agents arrived at my mums house. £897 they wanted, he knew something was going to happen because he'd put his car in his mates name yesterday. 

What a total kitten idiot. As per usual he got bailed out, so he wont learn his lesson. 

Also, more on the car, a leggy MK1 S3, needs tonnes of work doing, he tells me he'll give it some TLC and bring it up to standard. So far all he's done is put some £150 coilovers on it and rag it about. 

Give me strength. 

So now his mate is the registered keeper, not the owner but could be.

So no VED on the car now so that needs bought or it is illegally on the road.

?

Has he insurance on the car he is no longer the Registered Keeper of?

Well, i had wondered how he was getting on with old golf... now i know! He chopped it for an s3... or it blew up as predicted!

How you have not kicked seven colours out of him already i do not know :D

• Like 1

Well, i had wondered how he was getting on with old golf... now i know! He chopped it for an s3... or it blew up as predicted!

How you have not kicked seven colours out of him already i do not know :D

Oh we've had a few, I forgot we havent had any updates recently. The Golf got a set of ebay coilovers and was sold on.

A Bora replaced it, already slammed on ebay coilovers and scene wheels. Kept cutting into limp mode on the drive home and a short while later the gearbox fell out. After it was put back in, the turbo shat itself. It was flogged in a hurry as he wanted a BMW. 

I told him to get something with a little poke and a M Sport kit on it, he told me he didnt want any of that and bought a 118i. After about 5 weeks he'd had enough of it, too slow, looked boring so that went, now replaced with this S3. Leggy, needs a full service, Haldex, rear quarter panel is rusting inside out or something, rough bodywork. 

It could be made into a tidy car but he isnt interested in fixing it up, it'll get run into the ground no doubt. 

Why the hell would you let it get that far? Take the £100 course and be thankful he didn't get anything worse!

Have you read the previous threads on the subject of Matt's brother :rofl:

• Like 4

Where is he finding the money to buy all these **** old cars?

Selling painkillers to people who hear about him?

:D

When he bought the Golf and Bora he was working and had set a new record of 3 months in continuous employment. He bought the BMW on finance, but I suspect thats been taken back now. 

He's since left the job he was doing and has had a string of 1-2 day jobs here and there. He's latest job is working at the local karting track, shall we do a sweepstake on how long it'll last? :D 

I love him, but my god he is a pain in the arse. 

• Like 1

Sounds like the sort of person who will make or win a fortune some how and then lose it. Glad he's not my brother but I'm sure he would make a entertaining friend lol

FTFY

• Like 1

Matt, give a few years and you could write a book on all his exploits, would make a good read.

Well you've already got a great title Matt

• Like 3